Wanted - Radial arm Crossmember (Stock 91-94) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Radial arm Crossmember (Stock 91-94)

Parts or services wanted

1Byounkin

Reaction score
City, State
Gallatin, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 4x4 XLT
I'm in need of the Radial Arm Crossmember for a stock 91. Looking for both sides. If you have the passenger side it would be a great start. They need to have great holes. Nothing worn out, bad. As long as they're sound.

Tell me what you got.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^

OK that's an idea.

I've gotta a few hits on some used ones.

I know "pull a parts" sells them for $18. But having to remove them without power tools. Those who know what I'm talking about.

Are the MOOG crossmembers better than stock? I've seen where people had trouble with the stock holds wearing out.

The stock holes wear out when the bushing goes bad and people dont replace them. Its the metal to metal contact that wears them, not the rubber. A stock one would last forever, if the truck gets maintained properly.

ok. I just now have to do a lot of repairing because someone else didn't. I'll probably will get the stock crossmember.

Bump ^ Anyone?

Bump ^

I've gotta a few hits on some, but none for keeps.

I've gotten the crossmember down. What Moog bushings do you like? The K80007 or the K8361

Back