Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 193 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

You're definitely on the right road to getting it to be a bad ass truck. :thumbsup: I dislike these trucks stock, but with a little work they can look great.

What else are you planning to do with it?

Painted xlt rear bumper going on next week. I'm looking at an Aussie locker in the near future. I have an underdrive pulley sitting in my room, just haven't put it on yet. Not really sure how much more after those.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is an updated picture of mine:

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

What size are your rims? Tire size too please. :)

Triton8273 said:
Video doesn't work.

It works for me. Its a direct link to photobucket. Try one of these:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/HiImBrian1/fda434d0.mp4

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/HiImBrian1/e327066e.mp4

fda434d0.png

EDIT:
Finally tried these links on a computer and I can see how tiny and sideways it is. I can't get it to load upright but here is a link to the actual website.
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/HiImBrian1/?action=view&current=IMG_0975.mp4
It's bigger but still sideways.... It's not as funny sideways because you can't see how much bigger I am than him....

just ordered my new strutteck strut/spring combo new pass/front axle and found a fab shop up here in vancouver wa that will build the spacers for 100.00. cant wait for it all to come in

just ordered my new strutteck strut/spring combo new pass/front axle and found a fab shop up here in vancouver wa that will build the spacers for 100.00. cant wait for it all to come in

Standing by for the pics......................:popcorn:

474217_10150751102090996_550850995_12023521_1155917323_o.jpg

My 2002 Explorer on the right, and my friends 2005 Explorer on the left.
335293_10150446881520996_550850995_10942449_434028369_o.jpg

The blue LED's all in my truck and can kinda see the set up in the back for bass.
210966_10150431226545996_550850995_10834611_24003215_o.jpg

There she is the day I got her :D

heres a sample pic of the new custom halos i put in. this is only a cell phone pic will try to get some more pics tonight

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

heres a sample pic of the new custom halos i put in. this is only a cell phone pic will try to get some more pics tonight

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

Looks good! Get some night shots if you can;)

I agree, standing by for the pics...................:popcorn:

i gotta tell you this one one of the hardest mods ive done so far took about 15 hours total, i spread it out over a couple weeks and did a little each time, i gotta say at night they look unbelievable these are the same rings used in aftermarket bmw, but mine are blue not white.... here is a crappy cell pic from last night ill have to wait until tonight to grab some good pictures.

this is with running lights, halos, and low beam hids
download-2-1.jpg

the coolest part is that when i turn on my 55w high beam white hids the ring turns bright white with no blue

nice explorers you guys got there

i gotta tell you this one one of the hardest mods ive done so far took about 15 hours total, i spread it out over a couple weeks and did a little each time, i gotta say at night they look unbelievable these are the same rings used in aftermarket bmw, but mine are blue not white.... here is a crappy cell pic from last night ill have to wait until tonight to grab some good pictures.

the coolest part is that when i turn on my 55w high beam white hids the ring turns bright white with no blue

Very nice. :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just bought :) or selling :(

Back