The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..It was held at Angelo's on State College in Anaheim...

..Great place for a spur of the moment M&G for those wanting to meet up and it seems to be centrally located for those whom are showing interest to meet up..:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are any of you guys in the South Bay area? I just went up to Azusa Canyon last weekend with my "stock" explorer on 31's and had a blast with the family. The only bad part was going alone and worrying about getting stuck. Is there a club here in the South Bay....cuz I would be intterested in maybe joining.

..The South Bay is down here by the LA Airport and includes areas like Long Beach..;)

Well I failed epically there. Lol

..I do it all the time..:D

..But actually, there are 2 south bays in Cali including the one in San Francisco...I just happen to notice he was from Torrance..;)

Thank you for replying, I should have been more specific with my location. If anyone is near or knows of a local club near the Los Angeles/Long Beach area, please let me know. I am not a hardcore offroader, just someone who enjoys getting the Explorer dirty.

They really don't make "true" offroad SUV's anymore like our Explorers..so it would be nice to see a group of us out there together.

I'm in Walnut which is right over the hill from Anaheim and haven't been out with anyone on here in a while. Ill have some more time once summer rolls around.

..If you guys want to get together to do an easy run, we can do the Main Divide rd. down here toward the end of may..

..What do ya think??

I'm in Walnut which is right over the hill from Anaheim and haven't been out with anyone on here in a while. Ill have some more time once summer rolls around.

Finally graduate? Haven't seen you since Truckhaven January 2011.

..If you guys want to get together to do an easy run, we can do the Main Divide rd. down here toward the end of may..

..What do ya think??

I'm game, hopefully ends better for me this time around...:eek:

I'm in

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe Mr Mud will be ready!

What about Cleghorn?

How difficult is the Main Divide? I am completely stock. No engine mods, no lift..just 31's.

..Sounds like we have a couple redemption runs needed..:D

..So, Main Divide end of May and Cleghorn in June?

..This will also leave us some time to hit a couple meet and greets and car shows in between for those who are interested..;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can the wife and kids come as well?...and the dog? :D

Back