Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 196 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Portage Lake Lift Bridge

Shes pretty much bone stock, besides for the tow hooks and added homelink

Bridge.jpg

Nice lookin truck! :thumbsup: Well from what I can see from that tiny pic.

Make sure to post using
around the URL for the picture

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

everyone has such pretty scenery compared to me unless i take a 30 minute drive. Nice looking x, what mods do you have in mind

everyone has such pretty scenery compared to me unless i take a 30 minute drive. Nice looking x, what mods do you have in mind

You should try and get a few pictures of your Ex on the track at Indy....lol

which one... there's Lucas' Oil Race Way, the Indy 500 and the one at the fair grounds where we do dirt track racing, or at least used to

for the motor speedway I wouldn't be able to get picks on the track...(or i couldn't find out how,yet) but i could get ones from inside...I'll just say in visiting the museum then take pictures of my car

for raceway park not sure never been there

State fair grounds... well i live across the street so it would be a wait till the gates open then if i get caught say i didn't know i couldn't drive on it...since i dont and since i won't look it up, i wont be lying

A couple of off-road pics after Spartan locker install.

flex.jpg

flex2.jpg

Link to that Spartan locker?

Finally got the rest of my lift kit on...
l1.jpg

l2.jpg

Here's just a couple pic's I took today.
IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

looking good NATE and RANGER ... ranger what step bars do you have? power steps?

rangermidtn said:

armysoldier30263 said:
looking good NATE and RANGER ... ranger what step bars do you have? power steps?

I saw a 3rd gen with power steps just the other day! Why don't I have those?!?

They are from Hunter's. I have cut and rewelded the brackets to tuck them in, and bring them up closer. I am going to use this for when I build or buy some rock sliders. Explorers are a pain because of the way the doors are.

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Looking good! I see that you have the Spartan Locker now. Did you have any problems with it?

So to satisfy my desire to offroad, I took the Ex out on the dirt track on Saturday :) There are more videos to come, as soon as my buddy gets them to me....

This one was shot from the backseat while on the track. It's almost 8 minutes long, but I think it's pretty funny. We even got air a couple times... BTW. I Cut out the 3rd cat and straight piped it.

I've got to say, my little 2WD kicked some ass.... EVERYONE there was cheering me on because I was in an EXPLORER. My face still hurts from smiling so much :D

Sorry for the stupid topics of conversation...lol

http://youtu.be/SNZesOZWcpo

Hope you guys like it!

That was funny as $h!T

But get a GoPro if you plan on more shenanigans in the future, trust me it's worth the investment.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That was funny as $h!T

But get a GoPro if you plan on more shenanigans in the future, trust me it's worth the investment.

If I had known I was going to do it I would have come a little more prepared... Peer pressure man... I'm glad I did it though. I'll definitely have to dig up $300 for a GoPro....

Here are some of the others. These are from my 1st and 2nd laps around the track so I was going pretty slow and getting used to it. By the end of the night I was FLYING through it....lol. You can hear me start to get on it in the third video.

http://youtu.be/Or5fkXKpqYc

http://youtu.be/nnUKaq3Yt9c

http://youtu.be/EO3Ltp7jEtc

Back