Lets hear from those that use the NuShield on their MFT! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lets hear from those that use the NuShield on their MFT!

I had my explorer for about 1 week then I installed the Nushield overlay. Still a few fingerprints, but nothing like before. Love it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So the main benefit here is fingerprint reduction?

Yes. Not a 100% reduction in fingerprints, but significantly less. Helps protect from accidental scratches and cuts down on the glare.

I've had mine on for a little over a week, definately less fingerprints which is great and no lag in the response. So far all is good.

I have had mine for one week.
Fingerprints still show, but are MUCH less noticeable than before.
I do not notice glare improvement.
The touch response seems unchanged.
I believe it is worth it.

I ordered one. No glare issues for me, but fingerprint help is worth it alone! Thanks for the discount too.

Thanks for the recommendation everyone, I purchased one this evening and the discount code still works!

-Andrew

Would like to buy in Canada. Best shipping option from NuShield is $30. Any other options?

I dont think mine was that high to Edmonton. $21.31 US w/discount via USPS (incl 1 pack of wipes).

Ian

Nusheild on MFT

Just wondering how you like it after having it for sometime now? Is it holding up? Do you recommend it?

I installed it in April and so far it's great. I even noticed one air bubble to the top right. Removed it with no problem and re-installed it. No more bubbles.;)

I installed mine in early June. The install was easy. It has stayed without any issues. It helped a lot with the fingerprints. I don't think it made any difference on the glare. I believe the touch response is the same with or without the cover. I have been pleased with it's value.

+1 for installation and quality. Installation was a breeze - the hardest part was trying to get the screen COMPLETELY clear of dust (I'd wipe and more would show up - arrrgh!).

I too had a "squeegee" left over from my iPhone protector install and this worked much better than a hard plastic tool or a credit card.

End result - protects well from fingers, no negative effects on the sensitivity. I highly recommend this product!!

Just ordered for my 2012 and the discount code still worked. Looking forward to adding this on the screen to get the finger prints less visable.

We bought our friend one for his Edge and he loves it (the car a little less so since it stalled on him!).

We plan on getting one when we get around to getting our Ex.

Pic please......

Pic please......

LOL, you don't know how funny that request is...because when it is installed, you can't see it :D

A visit to their website will give you all of the info you need.

Ordered on Monday and arrived on Friday. Installed it yesterday afternoon and it looks great!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great product! Strongly recommend! I now can see the screen clearly in any light without any glare. You see a little reflection but it doesn't detract from viewing the screen. I have had it installed for over a month and it is one of the best mods to date.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back