0f66e444.jpg

43bad5f9.jpg

b308e0bf.jpg

f246ad8c.jpg

b4e07e01.jpg

amps go there

made the wooden box myself soon to be carpeted and fixed up

so wha cha think btw this is my first attempt at a stereo lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alrighty its done and heres a pic

010cf44b.jpg

Nice and clean, looks good, but how does it sound? Also it is bolted down somehow? that's a lot of weight to just be sitting there, even if it is wedged between the sides of the truck.

My head is coming off at 17 on volume
I did pioneer speakers in all the doors with tweeters
I have circles in the front doors and ovals in the back all different sizes to hit as many tones

The whole thing was made one piece and its actually tied to those hooks you see in the cargo bay

I attached little like flush eye hooks
Idk the proper term but i mounted them after fitting so it cant be removed UNLESS you open the hatch and undrill them

My head is coming off at 17 on volume
I did pioneer speakers in all the doors with tweeters
I have circles in the front doors and ovals in the back all different sizes to hit as many tones

The whole thing was made one piece and its actually tied to those hooks you see in the cargo bay

I attached little like flush eye hooks
Idk the proper term but i mounted them after fitting so it cant be removed UNLESS you open the hatch and undrill them

Damn man, if you got a video camera, upload a few videos. I was considering using the hooks to hold my sub box down, I never even though about using the eye hooks, you actually just gave me a really good idea for mounting mine. did you do the tweeters that are attached to the door speakers, or did you use the ones you an mount in the pillars?

Ill see if i can borrow a cam
I do have my iphone 4 but its still just a phone and i think a real camera would be better but never the less i will deff upload some tomorrow if the weathers nice

And the rear speakers have built in
The fronts have pillars
I will upload a pic of those as well :D

And i think like a J hook may have been better

Like so it catches the C style better

____ J___
____C___

But connected

How did you get your head unit to look so good? I have the exact same model and faceplate and it is sunk back almost an inch. Can you post pictures of how your mounted your head unit in the dash?

Thanks! Looks sick.

How did you get your head unit to look so good? I have the exact same model and faceplate and it is sunk back almost an inch. Can you post pictures of how your mounted your head unit in the dash?

Thanks! Looks sick.

i removed everything till it was just the blank thing like so

1_IMG_1725JPGapamm.jpg

then i remodeled it a little till the unit fit fairly snug i do kow what you mean by sinking back

so then i electrical tapped around the unit so it went in very tight and sat the level mine does

then i white rubber caulked around and re fit it i let it sit for 48 hours and it worked

for the face type thing rectangle i crazy glued it on

sorry for only one pic but im not about to rip it apart lol

Damn man, if you got a video camera, upload a few videos. I was considering using the hooks to hold my sub box down, I never even though about using the eye hooks, you actually just gave me a really good idea for mounting mine. did you do the tweeters that are attached to the door speakers, or did you use the ones you an mount in the pillars?

TWEETers lol

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

My gf said it was "cute" lol I think it looks bad ass.

sexy girls must think alike cause thats whats mine said she was like "awh its a little guy " hahaha

sexy girls must think alike cause thats whats mine said she was like "awh its a little guy " hahaha

Portlandia reference? Haha, either way this cracked me up. Looking forward to video.

hahaha

n im trying to but i cant seem to get the full sound on my iPhone i might pick up a decent camera

dont forget my phone has had alot of abuse lol the speaker is low and im sure the mic isnt in the best working order

but other then that ill deff have video soon

promise

Nice man, If you get time I would love to see the subs in action. love the song choice as well.

Will do
Ill upload it hopefully with in the next few hours :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back