• Register Today It's free!

My Ex is feeling a little cheap.

Kjeffery

Reaction score
City, State
Austin tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
You know, I love my new Ex. Great car, looks good but with the F1 races coming to austin in november, she has felt......well cheap to three super cars I have sat next to the last three days.

Started last Saturday as I sat behind a Zonda as the driver tried to go over a tall speed hump:D.

Sunday I sat at the light leading into my neighborhood when the car next to me reved it's engine. It was a Lamborgini, fun when he bottomed out taking off down the street.

Today, it was an Aston Martin Vantage. Nice car but very over priced.

Me, I feel the ol'd Ex is the bargain. Can go over speed humps without draging. Can go down the street with out bottoming out and does not cost an arm or a leg To run.

Best of all it is priceless to me and a better value. Now to wash and wax her on the fourth.:D

Happy fourth Y'all from austin.:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You know, I love my new Ex. Great car, looks good but with the F1 races coming to austin in november, she has felt......well cheap to three super cars I have sat next to the last three days.

Started last Saturday as I sat behind a Zonda as the driver tried to go over a tall speed hump:D.

Sunday I sat at the light leading into my neighborhood when the car next to me reved it's engine. It was a Lamborgini, fun when he bottomed out taking off down the street.

Me, I feel the ol'd Ex is the bargain. Can go over speed humps without draging. Can go down the street with out bottoming out and does not cost an arm or a leg To run.

Best of all it is priceless to me and a better value. Now to wash and wax her on the fourth.:D

Happy fourth to you too, from South Austin!

I bet know one complains about wind/rain noise in those cars :D:p:

I bet know one complains about wind/rain noise in those cars :D:p:

LOL, bet they can talk handsfree using bluetooth without sounding like you are talking from a wind tunnel too!

Hoping maybe they get that fixed in MY14. Other than wind noise in general, and the bluetooth windtunnel issue (MFT could always be better), I would buy this again. I guess the other thing is that, I looked at getting something else, and this was still the best fit for my family, even with the "issues".

Until you see a Mclaren mp4-12c, you havent seen anything.

Sexiest car ever built.

Back