Finally!!! My 2013 Ford Explorer "BLACK EDITION"!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally!!! My 2013 Ford Explorer "BLACK EDITION"!!!

Guys i have a spare OEM EXPLORER LETTERING for the front hood forsale...its brand new and sealed i can sell it to you guys at cost who ever wants it just message me...Thanks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where did you get the angel eyes? I'd love to put some on mine

WOWOWOW :notworthy:notworthy

this ride is so sick, typical miami thing, i miss being there, but due to military service I had to move, currently in hawaii and now moving to San Diego.
I have about the same ideas with our vehicle once we get it except it will be white :salute:

this ride is so sick, typical miami thing, i miss being there, but due to military service I had to move, currently in hawaii and now moving to San Diego.
I have about the same ideas with our vehicle once we get it except it will be white :salute:

Thanks so much for the compliments...i was going with the white actually or black...but then My BOSS (wife) wants the ruby red..so there you go..i just work on the colors to match it and not bad it turned out good....I salute you for your service brotha...More power and be safe!!!:salute:

Bodybump
Sent you a PM
F

PM SENT!!

BodyBump,

Dude, that is one clean customization job you did. It's all about the details, and your attention to them shows. Those lights just kill. And I think it's probably betta that it's not lowered; that's what your beemer's for. The truck to keep you up and the BMW 4 the down-low cruise in SoBe MI-AM-MEE...yeah, a little jealous of your location, 4 sure.

Please, if you could provide more details in this thread/post about the halo/angel eyes, your HIDs & your fogs and the cool running boards would be totally appreciated. I saw you mentioned $450 for the halos, but need to know more about the vendors [OSS for halos?] install time frame/downtime, etc. Need/hopeful for a West Coast/So Cal located shop to do what your Miami friends did for you.

I, too, think your photos also rock; especially loved how you lined up the one of the spokes of those *****en wheels with the bright edge of the running boards in some of the pics. You definitely have an eye for details. I'd say the two-toneness of the black & chrome/polished is just right and I like the exhaust just how you did it, w/just the tips popping out at ya. It's all about the contrast, balance and rythym...and you struck the right balance. You actually made me like the Explorer in the Red, 'cuz B4 I saw your's it was almost the last color on my favprite list of the current Explorer available colors.

Regarding the EXPLORER hood emblem, what color/finish is it? Do they come in more than one color/finish like chrome or black, or did you dip/paint them black too?

Take it easy,

Mike [isiwibi]

That was a base Explorer? That looks awesome!

I think that black roof rack would look nice on my Black Limited.

When you painted the roof rack bars did you disassemble and remove from the vehicle or paint them on the vehicle?

Guys i have a spare OEM EXPLORER LETTERING for the front hood forsale...its brand new and sealed i can sell it to you guys at cost who ever wants it just message me...Thanks!!

Totally interested in these! My 2013 XLT did not come with them, and I love how it looks on the front (Range Rover like). I just did my grille all matte black as well, so I want to add those letters in matte black also! PM sent!

What parts have you plasti dipped and what are your opinions on the stuff

that is very VERY nice !!! I am what they call, um.. jealous. :)

Did I see you Carrollwood Monday afternoon? Looks real sharp!

Great looking Ex. I had been thinking about paying someone to do the angel eyes for my Ex. Your pictures just confirm my thoughts that it would be bada$$!!!! Now to find a place to do it around here.

Wow this Explorer looks amazing.

Very nice. Any advise on installing the hood lettering? Do you need warm weather for installation ?
Tx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDE It looks AWESOME MAN!!!

Back