Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Hi Jeff,

Where did you order your Huskys for 185 shipped? I'm too late in ordering the group buy so I'm looking for an alternative seller.

Thanks in advance!
Got them at www.streetsideauto.com 98761 1st and 2nd row for 101.19761 3rd row with buckets and no console for 54. 98761 for the well behind 3rd row for 62. Total was 217 and they had coupon AFHUSKY12 for 15% off with free shipping over a 100. My total was 185. Looks like they might have raised their prices since I bought on 11/14. They do.have lowest price guarantee so search around if needed. Hope this helps.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got them at www.streetsideauto.com 98761 1st and 2nd row for 101.19761 3rd row with buckets and no console for 54. 98761 for the well behind 3rd row for 62. Total was 217 and they had coupon AFHUSKY12 for 15% off with free shipping over a 100. My total was 185. Looks like they might have raised their prices since I bought on 11/14. They do.have lowest price guarantee so search around if needed. Hope this helps.

Amazon has indeed raised their prices too since last week. I was about to order a set until I noticed the difference. Thanks for this information. Will check it out.:thumbsup:

*sigh* prices have been raised! oh well...just have to wait for another sale...

Yes the prices for the Huskys went up substantially. Wonder why such a big increase? Guess I lucked out.

dang it! missed the 15% deal on weathertech at autoaccessories garage. It would have been $210.67 shipped for all 3 rows!!! *sigh* what a bummer...

very frustrated IImissed the post about it expiring. i called today and talked to sharna?... she told me it expired and she really didn't care if she had my business or not...guess i will look around

Really frustrated. $155.01 for all three rows before and cheapest now is $225 using coupon discounts from autoaccessories or autoanything. :mad:

I hope Husky does a "BACK BY POPULAR EXPLORERFORUM DEMAND"! hehe! :)

Yes the prices for the Huskys went up substantially. Wonder why such a big increase? Guess I lucked out.

That's what happens when the Fed prints 40 Billion a month! Look for everything to jump up in price to catch up with the rapidly deflating dollar.

Was able to purchase the 1st 2nd and 3rd row WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats from www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com for $210.67 shipped. They had a 15% sale this past weekend. *sigh* a lot higher than the Husky $155, but oh well =\

Well I still haven't ordered from Husky... I wonder how raising their prices and getting rid of deals is working out for them?

I saw this early last summer and I am now kicking myself for not doing it then. The cost has gone up substantially. Oh well...I guess I will keep looking or eat it.

Back