• Register Today It's free!

98 explorer parts for sale

chrisquelch

Reaction score
City, State
fareham hants
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 northface
hi all just brakeing 98 silver gray explorer all parts are for sale except gearbox no good. cheers chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what color is the interior. i am after (for you guys it would be) the passengers side seat bottom. i would need to see what patterns on the seat.

Seats

hi i am i the uk . the seats are light grey leather. cheers chris

looking for center console fix points...

parts

hi all this explorer has gone no parts left .chris

HI chrisquelch,
I am looking for an immobiliser unit with matched remote for a 1997/98 Explorer, the unit is a VIM171. please let me know if you have.

Regards,
Keyman.

paul@autokeys.biz

parts

hi keyman
sorry all parts now sold
cheers chris

1998 explorer parts

hi all just got in 1998/99 black explorer will be dissmantleing for parts if you need any parts plesase pm me .cheers chris

Here is a few parts we have for sale some are brand new some are second hand but will be in good working order all new items are +VAT and P&P please call if you would like to buy any of the parts.

Ukulele Tutorial

Are you in the UK?

hi yes i am in the uk . and all the parts are now sold as original post is a year old .
cheers chris

Chris I was asking Tom since it seems he's trying to sell some parts, however I guess if he really wants to sell anything he can start his own thread.

Back