A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

sounds sweet!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you guys do something in a group again, send me a PM, i'm not on here much, I'll try to make it.

I'll also post up if I'm planning a trip, usually due to wife and kids, I only make it out twice a year on big adventures.

I don't know how I've missed this thread. Awesome to see a Michigan group. I'm subscribed so I'll check regularly. I'm down with a snow trip.

im planning on heading up to bundy on jan 1st if any of you guys are interested in a group run

A small group of us is probably heading up to Rocks and Valleys on the 5th. I'll see if thats still a go, if not I'd be down for the Bundy run.

unfortunatly ill be working on the 5th, i would love to go to rocks and valleys

Damn work, always getting in the way. I'll see what we can do about getting to Bundy as well.
Can't beat R&V in my eyes, can be extremely difficult in the winter.

Extremely difficult wouldnt be so good for me, stock suspension will only get ya so far, even with 33's and a rear locker

Bundy is a half hour away, id meet up down there sometime next summer!

Extremely difficult wouldnt be so good for me, stock suspension will only get ya so far, even with 33's and a rear locker

I'm still on stock suspension and 33s, locked front and rear. It's amazing what these trucks go through. It's doable with your set up for sure, just some trails we have learned to avoid in the winter. It's all about being aware of your surroundings. Bundy would definitely be easier for for most part.

Hey I would love a run in january....lets decide a day hahaha. That way I can try to talk Kazer into going.

I'll see what's up at work. I think New Years is one of those "black days" that we can't take off. But I'll check today.

Looks like I'll be out at Bundy February 9th with a couple buddies, anyone want to come wheel?

Looks like I'll be out at Bundy February 9th with a couple buddies, anyone want to come wheel?

have fun! if i wasnt taking a big test for the troopers that day i would come!

that looks a little too soon for me to swing it financially, sucks cause i would love to do a little snow wheeling

that looks a little too soon for me to swing it financially, sucks cause i would love to do a little snow wheeling

Certainly understandable. Looking at the weather forecast there won't be much of any snow, going to warm up for a bit. I'm hoping have some out there at least, always makes it fun. Well if your finances clear up feel free to tag along, always like meeting new people. We will be out there all day.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mounds Chili day is Feb 23, R&V is also having one in March!!!!!

Just got back from SnoFari, defiantly have the wheeling bug.

Back