Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 235 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

those look like weathertech fitted(vehicle specific) floor mats

Yuppers!
The best things ever
they were like $200 and I have already saved that in time spent at the vaccuum whilst cleaning the explorer
at 4.75 to run the vac for 3 mins it gets expensive, plus the time I spent doing that instead of working or something
on top of that saving the carpet and the original floormats has paid off, after we hit the mud this spring I will take before cleaning and after cleaning pics!

1.5 bodylift..1" coil spring rubbers. 17 inch mb tko wheels 265/70/17 tires. flowmaster 40 exhaust
308066_10151236083236666_1386892967_n.jpg

1.5 bodylift..1" coil spring rubbers. 17 inch mb tko wheels 265/70/17 tires. flowmaster 40 exhaust

The blackout corners with the clear corners and not the yellow is what you need :D

I actually like the yellow corners. I did mi e the same way. Looks great!

The blackout corners with the clear corners and not the yellow is what you need :D

i agree 100% but i dont really have the extra $ to get the clear corners. hell all i did to the reg headlights was paint them and i went ahead and painted the corners..it sucks that the corner clear plastic doesnt come off tho. as u can tell i painted the outside lol eventually i will get the clear corners but until then ill be aight

i agree 100% but i dont really have the extra $ to get the clear corners. hell all i did to the reg headlights was paint them and i went ahead and painted the corners..it sucks that the corner clear plastic doesnt come off tho. as u can tell i painted the outside lol eventually i will get the clear corners but until then ill be aight

I got my clear corners apart to paint mine...

It snowed today and my university cancelled classes so I went out and took some pics of my X :thumbsup:

IMAG0239_zps42ad227e.jpg

IMAG0233_zps679dafcf.jpg

IMAG0237_zps5ea353e2.jpg

IMAG0238_zps64aa0ef5.jpg

hi, wondering what are the offset and the backspacing of the wheels? it has a nice stance to it :)

hi, wondering what are the offset and the backspacing of the wheels? it has a nice stance to it :)

the offset is -6..they are 8.5 wide..im not quite sure the backspacing though

Cover Explorer

just an update, got these fogs off of ebay. from the late 90's, i think they were meant for broncos but i love them

IMG_2827.JPG

Hey where did u get that cover ??? pI need one because my hood is missing some paint and they wanna charge me 300 bucks so is easier if I just get one of this covers , and I don't like shield covers for bugs , thank you :)

Black Grille

IMG_0132.jpg

Hi , where can I find this grille for a good price ??

thats my grill from my old truck lol.

that was origanlly a chrome grill that was painted black

finally got some pics of my ex..just had her painted...cant really tell from these pics but its graphite black now...

Nice Ride !! did u paint your headlights ??? where can I find that Grill , thank you

Nice Ride !! did u paint your headlights ??? where can I find that Grill , thank you

Yes headlights were painted and custom halos installed. The grill i dont remember the site its been over 3 years, i believe ebay has the best billet grills for the price.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

03 Explorer Limited v8 4.6

I love this website great job guys keep it up !! Well is time for me to share my Explorer

Here is she before some changes

explorer1i.jpg

First I removed the ugly cover for bugs

explorer2c.jpg

Then my MUSTANG was so generous that he shared his rims to his wife THE EXPLORER

20120702152028619.jpg

And here she is

explorer3.jpg

And new tailights

explorer5.jpg

And here is the man waiting for summer time !!

sam3447.jpg

Okay I hope you guys like my first post , please I need some ideas for the Explorer I'm gonna paint the rims black only the middle part , and probably get a different grill idk if black or chrome ?? and new headlights or maybe just the corner ones ...and a shorter antenna , please need some ideas thank you :)

Back