in need of btf spacers! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

in need of btf spacers!

Grizzly2012

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 mercury mountaineer
if anyone is selling some i am very interested in buying them. I will look at whatever size but the 2.25/1.75 is the most popular. pm me.
also I do not want some that have had the holes widened bc I dont see that working out well in my mind.

if anyone is selling some i am very interested in buying them. I will look at whatever size but the 2.25/1.75 is the most popular. pm me.
also I do not want some that have had the holes widened bc I dont see that working out well in my mind.

PM sent.

Dammit, James, why aren't those in your for sale thread :D I was thinking about asking if you were selling, Grizzly beat me to it.

Seriously, though, if something happens and he can't buy them, PM me, I might be interested.

Dammit, James, why aren't those in your for sale thread :D I was thinking about asking if you were selling, Grizzly beat me to it.

Seriously, though, if something happens and he can't buy them, PM me, I might be interested.

Not mine, I was just letting him know about a member who has a front set for sale :)

Back