Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Engine wiring harness for a 98 Explorer V8? Shipped to 31030 residential.

Swapping drive train and electrical system from a totaled 98 Eddie Bauer V8 into my 86 Ranger and need to extend the harness to locate the ECU in cab. Prefer using a matching harness and making 1 splice per circuit. Needs to be an 98 Explorer from what I can tell, wire colors changed often in Fords. It's a 2wd if that matters, but I doubt that it does.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Engine wiring harness for a 98 Explorer V8? Shipped to 31030 residential.

Swapping drive train and electrical system from a totaled 98 Eddie Bauer V8 into my 86 Ranger and need to extend the harness to locate the ECU in cab. Prefer using a matching harness and making 1 splice per circuit. Needs to be an 98 Explorer from what I can tell, wire colors changed often in Fords. It's a 2wd if that matters, but I doubt that it does.

I have a 98 Explorer 5.0 AWD that I am parting out. The engine and wiring are still complete. I was planning on selling the complete engine, transmission, and wiring pullout for $1200. If you want just the wiring, I will do $200, plus shipping.

You'll probably be able to sell that easier as a complete assembly, that's a complete setup for someone doing a swap. I'll keep looking and get back to you if I can't find another somewhere. I know there's got to be some local, but for the life of me I haven't found them yet.

You'll probably be able to sell that easier as a complete assembly, that's a complete setup for someone doing a swap. I'll keep looking and get back to you if I can't find another somewhere. I know there's got to be some local, but for the life of me I haven't found them yet.

Ok, let me know if you are interested.

any factory skid plates shipped to 48912

Torsion Bars

Have I asked...?

Torsion Bars from the V8... if they are straight and not warped.

Shipped to Blaine Washington, 98230. Cheapest shipping.

Cheers!

Have I asked...?

Torsion Bars from the V8... if they are straight and not warped.

Shipped to Blaine Washington, 98230. Cheapest shipping.

Cheers!

$50, plus $40 shipping.

Hello. Looking for a:

PS can these parts be switched between these and 98 moutaineer?

Headliner
Carpet liner
door panels (4)
Rear access door interior Panel
Center Console (Mountaineer variety)
Dome Light
Rear Rear interior Panel. The one behind the rear seats.
Passenger Side Rear Quarter panel/fender
Driver/Passenger Seat Gray. Any color really.

Shipping to 48317. I would like to do a bulk order.

$50, plus $40 shipping.

Thanks for the reply. I will keep this in mind. Are the bars already out of the vehicle? Can you tell me what the rating is for them? it will be stamped on the control arm end of the tbar. and confirm that they are not warped...?

Thanks!

Hello. Looking for a:

PS can these parts be switched between these and 98 moutaineer?

Headliner
Carpet liner
door panels (4)
Rear access door interior Panel
Center Console (Mountaineer variety)
Dome Light
Rear Rear interior Panel. The one behind the rear seats.
Passenger Side Rear Quarter panel/fender
Driver/Passenger Seat Gray. Any color really.

Shipping to 48317. I would like to do a bulk order.

Just the shipping through Truck Freight to a business address would be around $250. We sell complete interiors for $250 and up, depending on condition.

Do you by chance have a black center radio/HVAC bezel? PM me if you do and I'll give ZIP for shipping. Thanks.

Do you by chance have a black center radio/HVAC bezel? PM me if you do and I'll give ZIP for shipping. Thanks.

I do have one available for $58, shipped.

Do you have a working/good condition Multifunction Switch?

Shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Back