3rd gen pic's | Page 239 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

also does anyone know where i can get a cheap appalaque? or the back panel with a the ford logo? would it be smarter to visit a junkyard? or dealership? or order one online?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry spam everyone i keep forgetting things i wanted to add! im looking for some of these running boards
img_11291461_00.jpg
i am willing to purchase them, trade for the tube ones of my ex or willing to accept very kind donations!!! :D and how would i paint these and the insert in the back bumper that matches? just normal paint? people say that with normal paint it will just wear off with people touching and stepping.

thanks again!

Haven't been on here in a while, here's new pictures:
fog light grills

LEDGlow Tailgate Light bar

4.0 badges on each side

Kenwood DPX300U head unit

Interior LEDs

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roadbully lift

Can someone please let me know how to contact or order the roadbully lift i would like one for my 03 explorer

Can someone please let me know how to contact or order the roadbully lift i would like one for my 03 explorer

Too bad, you can't have one.

Edit:
Okay so I don't feel like being a jerk ALL day so I'll throw you a bone and explain myself. I'm not going to answer your question because you not only posted it in the wrong thread, but its obvious you've done absolutely no research whatsoever. I know you're new, and questions are welcomed; but put in at least a little effort.....

He was banned many moons ago for not honoring purchases people made for his coil spacers. There is a sticky at the top explaining all of this - please research a bit prior to posting.

Too bad, you can't have one.

Edit:
Okay so I don't feel like being a jerk ALL day so I'll throw you a bone and explain myself. I'm not going to answer your question because you not only posted it in the wrong thread, but its obvious you've done absolutely no research whatsoever. I know you're new, and questions are welcomed; but put in at least a little effort.....

Don't know why, but this made me laugh. Thanks

I don't post very often, but I do lurk around quiet a bit reading and checking out other Ex's. Anyways, I decided to finally put on my spacer lift yesterday.

IMAG0049-1-1_zps5497e88a.jpg

IMAG0048-1_zpsaf043424.jpg

Haven't been on here in a while, here's new pictures:
fog light grills
foglightgrills.png

LEDGlow Tailgate Light bar
LEDlightbar.png

4.0 badges on each side
IMG_0207.png

Kenwood DPX300U head unit
IMG_0193.png

Interior LEDs
IMG_0205.png

where did u cop the lights i need that blueprint

Added 2" BTF spacers to the front (none in the rear, but did replace broken stock coils/struts) and 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATMs. I was going to use quick lifts in the rear, but ended up replacing with stock springs. Figured I would need BTF spacers, but she sits pretty level with this setup.

20130524_180108_zps297da731.jpg

20130524_180142-1_zpsde56e404.jpg

I like the Hankooks. I also just put a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3's on my old F150. I think I like the Hankooks a little better. They were about the same price.

20130524_173327_zps29bd6e58.jpg

where did u cop the lights i need that blueprint
I'm not sure what you mean by "cop the lights", but if you mean how did I install them then here's how I did it: I picked them up from autozone and they had a peel and stick backing so I stuck them where I wanted them, wired them together and ran a power and a ground wire from the lights along the driverside where the carpet meets the wall and then out the back and into the trailer hitch parking lights and ground wires, this way the lights come on and off with the headlights. That's definitely not the best way to do it, but it works, and my explorer didn't explode yet, so its all good, for now hahaha

IMG_0726_zps86135670.jpg

IMG_0727_zps5aca3e3b.jpg

Had the car not been keyed down the passenger side the paint would be just as close to perfect as a 12 year old daily driver could be.

Lord Ford

BTF 2.25 front 1.75 rear strut spacers, 33X12.5X15 BFG Mud Terrains on DEEP streetlock rims with 1.25 inch spacers with quite a bit of trimming. Thing sits like a pitbull, looks mean.

photo_1.png

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_4.jpg

BTF 2.25 front 1.75 rear strut spacers, 33X12.5X15 BFG Mud Terrains on DEEP streetlock rims with 1.25 inch spacers with quite a bit of trimming. Thing sits like a pitbull, looks mean.

photo_1.png

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Truck Looks BAD ASS!!!

Heres my 2002 Ex.

oFnf8sO.jpg

nwV7uUM.jpg

Just got the Kumho Road Venture A/Ts 265/70r17 installed today, and no rubbing with the stock height. Next up is a 1.5" lift. Still havent decided if I want to put on black rims or not.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heres my 2002 Ex.

oFnf8sO.jpg

nwV7uUM.jpg

Just got the Kumho Road Venture A/Ts 265/70r17 installed today, and no rubbing with the stock height. Next up is a 1.5" lift. Still havent decided if I want to put on black rims or not.

Paint that plastic!

Back