MFT Suggestion (Admins)

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 EX Limited, 302A
Guys,
How about if we help the Ford IVT team. How about us putting a sticky "Wish List/Improvement" thread so folks can document issues with suggestions for improvement and desirable changes. I them suppose the Ford IVT Rep can take these back to the Design team and see where they need addressing.

We need to specify that its not for posting regular issues

more like

This is the issue: x..

This is the change/improvement needed: XXXX

Thoughts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, roamingphantom!

The very first sticky under IVT is the "Official Explorer MFT Problems / Issues / Feature Suggestions" thread:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318057

I monitor everything that is posted there. :)

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the great work you are doing for us.

The reason why i suggested this is because i feel that thread is cluttered with people complaining about their issues and isnt really a clean streamlined Issue/desired change or more into 4 areas dealing specifically with each of the features NAV, ENT, TEMP, COMS. Think about how it would help you if it was to the point, uncluttered and concise.

Yeah, but even if you started a new one, it would clutter up just like the other one... :D

Ya maybe so but I get where he's coming from.

He wants to start a clean thread with a specific "no *****ing just facts" theme

If the moderators delete complaints and duplicates then we keep a clean thread using a specific issue template as described.

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the great work you are doing for us.

The reason why i suggested this is because i feel that thread is cluttered with people complaining about their issues and isnt really a clean streamlined Issue/desired change or more into 4 areas dealing specifically with each of the features NAV, ENT, TEMP, COMS. Think about how it would help you if it was to the point, uncluttered and concise.

You're welcome. By the way, I'm all for making my life easier. :thumbsup: Maybe two separate threads: one for issues, and one for feature suggestions? Since it's not up to me, I'll go with whatever the mods think is best. :D

Rebecca

Back