shark fin | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

shark fin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks very much for the email address, I will shoot them an email today

I sent them an email and received an auto return email saying they couldn't take any orders and to enter your email address and they'll get back to you when the site it up. I so see their product on amazon, but can't find what I'm looking for. I want a shark fin for the 2013 explorer in ingot silver. I do see ingot silver, but for the 2013 ford c-max.

There's something fishy going on with Visual Garage. I suspect they will be selling off what inventory they have and then close the doors. 40 days past "new website will be launched on July 1st" is a red flag. Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong. I want one for my Explorer too.

I installed the shark fin last night....very easy, I followed the directions exactly and had no problems....reception is excellent, no issues what so every, I get all am/fm stations just fine, sirius works perfectly as well....I dont know about their website but they emailed me quickly and had my sharkfin out to me quickly, they custom paint these as you order, so they will be able to do the ingot silver....I am a very happy shark fin customer....

I installed the shark fin last night....very easy, I followed the directions exactly and had no problems....reception is excellent, no issues what so every, I get all am/fm stations just fine, sirius works perfectly as well....I dont know about their website but they emailed me quickly and had my sharkfin out to me quickly, they custom paint these as you order, so they will be able to do the ingot silver....I am a very happy shark fin customer....

Your right! They emailed me back about with contact info for ordering. Thanks for your help.

Just order directly from visual garage....they will paint it the color you request.

I sent my order in today for a Ruby Red Metallic Shark Fin and received a Pay Pal invoice within 2 hrs.
I was told 1-2 week lead time until shipping.

I sent my order in today for a Ruby Red Metallic Shark Fin and received a Pay Pal invoice within 2 hrs.
I was told 1-2 week lead time until shipping.

How did you send your order in? I have emailed them numerous times and never received a response

My 2014 Explorer sport Tuxedo black paint code is UH no other # associated with it.

Anyways emailed them just now hopefully be able to get my hands on one, the stock attenna is to "mini van looking."

Updated: they are not exempting orders at this time like others have stated, I think something is up with the company. Probably going to else where anyone have a link?

Updated: they are not exempting orders at this time like others have stated, I think something is up with the company. Probably going to else where anyone have a link?

It's funny that this thread is a continuous repeat if you read through the posts... "Website down, sent email, got auto reply saying not taking order, then invoice came, got my antenna..."

I also sent an email and got an auto response that they were not taking orders. Then they sent me an invoice and the following day and was able to order/pay for the antenna. It arrived shortly painted and looking great! So I'd suggest emailing, ignoring the auto response, and waiting on the invoice - worked like that for quite a few people.

It's funny that this thread is a continuous repeat if you read through the posts... "Website down, sent email, got auto reply saying not taking order, then invoice came, got my antenna..."

I also sent an email and got an auto response that they were not taking orders. Then they sent me an invoice and the following day and was able to order/pay for the antenna. It arrived shortly painted and looking great! So I'd suggest emailing, ignoring the auto response, and waiting on the invoice - worked like that for quite a few people.

Your right! That's how I ordered mine. Waiting for it to be delivered. They said about a week or two.

So I got one of those invoices,so I placed my order for a Fin. :salute:

Sent the email requesting an invoice for a sharkfin, ignored the autoreply "were not taking orders blah, blah, blah) got 2 emails later that day one confirming we got your model and color and the second a paypal invoice. Paid the invoice and got a 3rd email same day confirmation order and saying ready in about 1-2 weeks and will ship.
Simple as that. Awesome.
I've had a Sharkfin on my Chev Equinox for 3 yrs now. They are awesome and super easy to install. People ask about reception quality, but I never really noticed a difference. I still pick up Toronto stations a 100km away. But then again I mostly listen to my ipod through the radio.

Finally got my Sport today and installed the shark fin with ease. I also bought a brand new Edge while at the dealer for my wife, she wants a shark fin also. Anyone know if a company makes one for the Edge?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sharfin will make one for the edge. It will most likely be the same model. They are a multifit device for many vehicles.

Back