Co-moderator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 F150 XLT 4x4
I have some stuff I need to sell since I no longer have a Trac.

1.Set of the dark charcoal color side cladding $100 + shipping
2.Rear window motor and regulator assy. $60 + shipping
3.Rear center section back window glass $50 + shipping
4.Extang roll-up/snap type tonneau cover $80 + shipping (comes with extra mounting brackets) SOLD
Have a pair of OEM headlights and one tail light but I'll have to check their condition. Maybe some other stuff as I find it. Shipping is from 28037

Any of this can be picked up or I can deliver in reasonably close proximity to my route.
Winston-Salem to Greensboro to Raleigh to Rocky Mount.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

4.Extang roll-up/snap type tonneau cover $80 + shipping (comes with extra mounting brackets)

I may be interested in this cover although I am not to familiar with it.

Is the only way to access items in the bed with this installed to completely remove it ie no tilt access?

What is the general condition? Would it be easy for you to snap a pic or 2?

Thanks,

Chris

I'll send it to your listed email.

I only used it in the winter time. It does not flip up.

Debadgedtailgate.jpg

Does the cover snap to a frame, or did you have to screw the snaps directly into your truck bed?

I ask because I picked up a similar snap cover - no hardware - for $5. Don't know what it was made for, but it's the right width. I'm not sure if or how I'll use it, especially with my toolbox, but I'm not wild about installing snaps directly into the truck. I know most covers use some sort of frame.

It has a frame and attaching brackets that use the same mounting holes as the hard cover used just doesn't

Thanks. That's what I thought it looked like in the pic.

Do you still have the rear window motor? Mine is on the fritz and the window wont go all the way up anymore... window just stops and goes back down...

I might want the headlights, mine are starting to fog. I live about 40 miles away and can pick up.
Dave P.

Is this in the wrong forum? ? Shouldn't it be under the ""for sale""section:scratch:

Possibly but the parts are specific to Gen 1 Sport Tracs so I approved myself to put it here.:D:D

BTW, you can keep your insurance!

Possibly but the parts are specific to Gen 1 Sport Tracs so I approved myself to put it here.:D:D

BTW, you can keep your insurance!

Lol yea I see your a mod,why I was just asking.didn't know how the ST section is ran.

Back