Who's Here From Florida? | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

8 Trucks for the first meet!

544504_523269277733129_658997155_n_zps5895beee.jpg

I did see the page. I don't have a Facebook anymore my "employer" suggested we all get rid of them for security reasons... but I'll get my wife to join it. hah

Just re-found the Forums and found the Facebook Page.
It's been a hell of a year so far and not in a good way...
But I'm still here with my X and all

Just re-found the Forums and found the Facebook Page.
It's been a hell of a year so far and not in a good way...
But I'm still here with my X and all

I hear ya man. Be sure you hit up the FB page and join in.

Lots of fun first meet and plenty more to come. Still got my street Expy and two Mounty's. Everyone will be there next meet it will be huge!

This weekend, i had a new (sXc) decal made. i already have another guy that wants one locally. I told him about the forum also, and he is now checking it out. (he stopped me because of how my Xplorer looks), and i also sold him the Extra overload springs i had. well here is the new decal.
sxcdecal_zpsecb8c958.jpg

These can be had in many many colors, and any size you like. The guy that made it for me, saved it, so others that may want one, can get one. Mine is 3" tall letters, and my cost was $10.00 for the set (Obviously 2 decals per set). I know it was a few bucks higher, but i don't have a minimum required order, so i don't have to wait to get them. if 1 person wants one, no probem, if 30 people want one, no problem. (Larger sizes are more $$ of course), but there is no extra charge on what color you get. But he only does (1) color decals. i.e. you can't get one with three different colors on the same decal.

I think he's talking about trucks on the track

Oh. Oct 19 if you want to go.

Trucks on the Track on Sat, Nov. 23rd 2013. Come on out guys. Brian and I are going!

I'm an original ECX clubmember but I have moved to sunny Florida just last year. I no longer have my Explorer (my son rolled and burned it). I do plan on keeping a lookout for another project truck. My hubby has a nice 97 Ranger but it's still in PA. He is very attached to it and would never let me modify too much on it. So, I am looking around for another Explorer. Just wanted to say hi, and if there are any events to go to, I would love to come (well obviously I couldn't come to any actual runs unless someone wants a ride along).

Thanks

Karol

Trucks on the track on Dec. 21st 2013. Anyone going? Wanna see if anyone wants to meet up seeing as its my first time.

I'm an original ECX clubmember but I have moved to sunny Florida just last year. I no longer have my Explorer (my son rolled and burned it). I do plan on keeping a lookout for another project truck. My hubby has a nice 97 Ranger but it's still in PA. He is very attached to it and would never let me modify too much on it. So, I am looking around for another Explorer. Just wanted to say hi, and if there are any events to go to, I would love to come (well obviously I couldn't come to any actual runs unless someone wants a ride along).

Thanks

Karol

I don't know how I missed this post, but welcome to the slow paced florida lifestyle. The same goes with the g2g we try but it never happens its either too far for some or cost more money then its worth. Specially for me I'm on 36 inch irocks so driving from citrus to trucks on the track every month is costly. We were supposed to have a camping/wheeling weekend but I think that fell through. We also have a Facebook page. If you go back a page or two you'll find the link.

Trucks on the track on Dec. 21st 2013. Anyone going? Wanna see if anyone wants to meet up seeing as its my first time.

I'm there every month.

best night ever....just sayin lol pics and video coming soon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello? anyone still doing stuff? I know most of you are on facebook but figured I'd ask anyways.

Back