North-Western Explorer Club Group | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North-Western Explorer Club Group

Pretty sure I need to sale my truck camper and get a motorhome again before next spring.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Abby has an something going on with the left front drive train. I'm headed to Kevin's shop Wednesday to pull the front pumpkin and see what we can see.

Getting close to a camp n wheel trip to Tahuya though

Well most likely I'd be down for a day trip but keep my posted. I'm itchin to take my rig out and see how it does in stock form. Gotta get that baseline to start from ya know :thumbsup:

Well most likely I'd be down for a day trip but keep my posted. I'm itchin to take my rig out and see how it does in stock form. Gotta get that baseline to start from ya know :thumbsup:

Tahuya would be a great place to start. Thats where I did my first run, with Jrgaylor none the less

Tahuya would be a great place to start. Thats where I did my first run, with Jrgaylor none the less

I was looking at some of those old threads a few weeks ago

Yeah I've been to tahuya, elbe, moon rocks, funny rocks, ravens roost, straddleline (only for a short bit never been on "real" trails there)

So I'm a bit familiar with the trails here in WA. I just won't go hit them alone (4x4 101...lol) no matter how "easy" they might be.

Yeah I've been to tahuya, elbe, moon rocks, funny rocks, ravens roost, straddleline (only for a short bit never been on "real" trails there)

So I'm a bit familiar with the trails here in WA. I just won't go hit them alone (4x4 101...lol) no matter how "easy" they might be.

Do you know Dave smith?

What 4x4 clubs do any of us belong to? Any clubs anyone would recommend?

I ran with the Dogpound offroad for a while, but after getting out of 4x4's for quite some time I haven't been in touch with anyone over there for a while.

What 4x4 clubs do any of us belong to? Any clubs anyone would recommend?

I ran with the Dogpound offroad for a while, but after getting out of 4x4's for quite some time I haven't been in touch with anyone over there for a while.

I go to the facebook page and there is a picture of Pauls explorer down in Moab.

I do not belong to any clubs anymore, I just run with a group of friends that I trust and when they are spotting me I have put my life in their hands.

I go to the facebook page and there is a picture of Pauls explorer down in Moab.

I do not belong to any clubs anymore, I just run with a group of friends that I trust and when they are spotting me I have put my life in their hands.
Ditto:salute:

Yeah I ended up doing a google search for Explorer Sports and that picture showed up, had it in my pictures with my explorer as inspiration for a while now...lol

Ditto:salute:

Yeah I ended up doing a google search for Explorer Sports and that picture showed up, had it in my pictures with my explorer as inspiration for a while now...lol

If you google what does chuck Norris drive you get the same picture

After dealing with some of the clubs in Portland, mainly the jeep ones, I would rather find a group of trusted friends as well!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Camp & wheel Tahuya Jan 24-25-26

I'm ready for some camping!

How about Tahuya Jan 24-25-26 (unless weather is truly atrocious)

BBQ and campfire :thumbsup:

Back