• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2014 May 16-18

If you plan on attending pick the best date for Moab 2014

• May 16-18

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I am so ready to do this again. I hope to have a locker in Red before this trip though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am seriously considering this run. I haven't been since 2002 Eeeek
I would be running a very mild built 1994 Explorer this go around. Will at least lock the rear before trailering that direction.
Will be strange not rolling with the Big Dawgs.

FR-425 is in a similar rig Brian:chug:

Reservation is confirmed at Canyonlands. They are closed until Mar 1, but they are taking messages and responding quickly. :bounce:

Canyonlands Campground
555 S. Main
Moab, UT 84532
435-259-6848
Web: www.canyonlandsrv.com

Just got off the phone with Branding Iron. We're good for a Saturday night dinner at 7pm:chug:

Rick..... What is your arrival date and departure date?

Im out for this year, as i have a baby due in april. Im dieing to make it out but it will most likely not happen until the baby is old enough to ride along as the missus isnt fond of me vacationing by myself

I am seriously considering this run. I haven't been since 2002 Eeeek
I would be running a very mild built 1994 Explorer this go around. Will at least lock the rear before trailering that direction.
Will be strange not rolling with the Big Dawgs.

I'm hope'n to open up the front for a TruTrac myself before this run, but I think for now I'll run the LS rear till I flame it out.

Should keep me from bust'n things, TruTrac + LS = easy on the drivie bits!

Mild is Wild! :burnout:

IMG_20140119_114006_zpsac888fd6.jpg

I'm hope'n to open up the front for a TruTrac myself before this run, but I think for now I'll run the LS rear till I flame it out.

Should keep me from bust'n things, TruTrac + LS = easy on the drivie bits!

Mild is Wild! :burnout:

IMG_20140119_114006_zpsac888fd6.jpg

My 1994 is the same color and I have added the Limited grill to mine. I will be running a 2" lift with 33" BFG All Terrains. I will be throwing a Powertrax in the rear that I swapped over from a 2001 Explorer.

Your explorer looks great.

Nice!

Twin Highway Queens!

Mine's also 2" on 32's

My last explorer had full width sas done with hydro steering, etc. Will be a bit of a change :)

Looking forward to it though. This 1994 will still be a trailer queen to Moab :)

I'll look into reservations as soon as my tax refund is confirmed and depending on how I feel these good years will do off-road...
I'll be running a 2004 Wrangler, 2" lift, 32" tires, LS rear, open front.

We may have three purple rigs there with similar builds. Bring it.

Just imagine how they will look under the purple sunset!

We may have three purple rigs there with similar builds. Bring it.

[MENTION=2620]Perry[/MENTION] needs to bring the original purple Explorer :D Come on down Perry and make it 4 :chug:

perrylaunch.jpg

First gens on 31's to 33's and only locked in the rear can't go anywhere in Moab! :D

mrBoyleDrop-vi.jpg

CIMG07011-vi.jpg

I miss my old X!

I beg to differ I ran the crap out of Top of the world with 33's and a burned out limited slip. got to admit though it took more use of the "go" pedal. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back