Moab 2014 May 16-18

If you plan on attending pick the best date for Moab 2014

• May 16-18

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
so was I. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How many of us are in on this run so far? We need to update page one with who is in :)

I updated the 1st post with the following list:

Rick
DTR?
Randall?
Adamsbro2
ProjectAviator?
FR-425
Trckmagik
Nharris
MrQ
mrboyle

I sent a PM to ProjectAviator and to DTR. I know Randall is still working on his Explorer and probably won't know until closer to May.

damn i wish i wasnt so far away, and that it was durring the summer, these trips look so awesome, imma see if i can go next year, i might be able to convince my parents to let me take a week off of school to go haha, also by then i might have the lift and larger tires if all goes according to plan this summer. someday!

First gens on 31's to 33's and only locked in the rear can't go anywhere in Moab! :D

mrBoyleDrop-vi.jpg

I miss my old X!

Is this White knuckle?

Thanks Rick.

I updated the 1st post with the following list:

Rick
DTR?
Randall?
Adamsbro2
ProjectAviator?
FR-425
Trckmagik
Nharris
MrQ
mrboyle

I sent a PM to ProjectAviator and to DTR. I know Randall is still working on his Explorer and probably won't know until closer to May.

It's not looking real likely for me this year. We're finding as we're going through, more and more things that need to be replaced.

Hey congrats on the amateur radio license :chug:

I'll leave you up with a "?" just in case things progress faster than expected.

OOooooo Tax return!

May be 4" and locked for MOAB?

Definitely lock and rock sliders :D

LOL

That wasn't really a question of "should I" but rather "will I; be able to make it happen in time."

I am going to steel fab tomorrow though, for some more of my out-of-the-box hair- brained, what were you thinking, engineering what? (sliders)

locker on the way for Red. I also am going to 4.10s and putting new rims on the explorer.

vacation days allotted.

I have had my rock sliders since before my 95 got killed. Just hope I will be able to get them put on my 98

Tim

Ok, so when is the official date?

Weekend of May 16, 17, 18th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just saw a picture of the winch point on widow maker was pulled out of the ground. I would suspect they will get it taken care of before EJS

Back