New Member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

63MM

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Good Day All,

Have been lurking around this forum for the past couple weeks - I must say, what a knowledgeable and helpful bunch of people! I bit the bullet yesterday and swapped my 2012 Black Ford Edge Sport for a 2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport. Pick it up next week. While I know I will miss the look of the Edge - especially when the stock 22's are nice and shiny - I do look forward to some more room and some more power.

In addition to the silver Explorer, my wife drives a silver Acadia and I recently acquired 2002 BMW M3 convertible, also silver in colour. Yes, lots of silver in the family - not intentional I assure you, just seemed to happen that way.

Cheers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!

You will love your Explorer

Good Day All,

Have been lurking around this forum for the past couple weeks - I must say, what a knowledgeable and helpful bunch of people! I bit the bullet yesterday and swapped my 2012 Black Ford Edge Sport for a 2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport. Pick it up next week. While I know I will miss the look of the Edge - especially when the stock 22's are nice and shiny - I do look forward to some more room and some more power.

In addition to the silver Explorer, my wife drives a silver Acadia and I recently acquired 2002 BMW M3 convertible, also silver in colour. Yes, lots of silver in the family - not intentional I assure you, just seemed to happen that way.

Cheers.

Congrats for the new Explorer. You will love it like I did one week ago... I bought it for my wife and my dd is an 2003 e46 m3 silver gray manual :salute:

Back