For Sale - Parting Out 1993 XLT | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting Out 1993 XLT

First Gen Parts

Auto hub pair with wheel bearing adjusting nut and cam assembly - $65
n5o3e1.jpg

8.8 chrome diff cover painted black - $20
33l2qmw.jpg

OEM tail lights and third brake light - $65
2dlq8hw.jpg

Digital rear view mirror - $20
j91qv5.jpg

Spectre cone intake filter - $20
j6pqtv.jpg

Motorcraft alternator - $40
2agkd8m.jpg

Standard EGR valve - $40
29fbcx4.jpg

4hi 4lo switch - $20
142g6t5.jpg

Rear defrost switch - $10
2cep66t.jpg

Rear wiper blade switch - $10
i69frm.jpg

LUK throwout bearing - $30
333a44o.jpg

Steering column - $50
1268jk9.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's a pic

2lf7n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am interested in the headlight assembly and interior door panels for all 4 doors. Pics would be nice.

I don't have any door panels for sale, but the headlight assemblies are for sale. I'll try to update with pics tonight.

6" suspension.

Do you still have the lift for sale? I may be interested in both the suspension lift and the blocks.

The motor, tranny, and suspension are gone. The body is getting scrapped soon but I still have some miscellaneous stuff for sale.

I actually need a gas tank filler hose. I will be around PTown on Tuesday moring.

Can you help me?

I actually need a gas tank filler hose. I will be around PTown on Tuesday moring.

Can you help me?

Yeah I'll get that out for you. Send me your number so I can stay in touch with you.

I still have a lot of leftover parts. Message me if you need anything for a 1st gen.

I still need the filler hose. I have been very busy lately and have not done anything to my X.

Would you sell the exhaust system, or the cateletic converter is really what I need.

I already scrapped the exhaust. Most of the truck is gone now but I do have some more parts to sell. I'll update the thread with what's left once I take some pics.

Updated the thread with pics

bump

Back