summer/fall camping and wheeling

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
My tow rig is down right now but do we want to get any camping/wheeling trips organized for the summer or fall?
I like the mid summer outings to Naches and the final Naches outings when it starts to freeze.

John K and I are planning on a Rubicon trip May/June 2015 with a Moab trip in 2016

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got back from the maiden trip with Casa de Verde in the Cle Elum area with Jon Davis.

The trailer is a keeper, weighs a lot less than the Rockwood but almost as big.

A few little things to address and I'll be ready for Camp&Wheel (in between outings with Casa de Grande).

Rick has mentioned a Naches area trip the week after opening weekend, like June 20th but I'm non committal at this point.

I wont have my truck again on the road until about the end of June.
I have put in for vacation the first week of July but that depends on if we can get a maintence man at work

I wont have my truck again on the road until about the end of June.
I have put in for vacation the first week of July but that depends on if we can a maintence man at work

We'll be dragging Casa de Grande along the coast June30 to July 7th.

We'll be dragging Casa de Grande along the coast June 10 to July 7th.

One thing I do not like about the coast is the speed limits. The city of Wheeler Oregon is 25 MPH, I found that out right away as I was doing 64

So far.....

Little Naches June 20-22

Liberty July 26-28

Rubicon August 23-30 (actual trail probably 25-27)

That's the camping one's so far. Plenty of day trips in between

..... Rick

I am ready for day trips, not currently set-up for longer. Give me a heads up when anyone is headed to Evans Creek

I was in Liberty Memorial Day weekend , Trails were good ,Some closed areas till the 15th. My neapheu is talking about Tahuya this month and Naches Trail and Menashtash July . I like day trips to these areas.

Back