Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - very limited time before scrapping. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - very limited time before scrapping.

Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - GONE/SCRAPPED - still have some parts

TRUCK IS GONE/SCRAPPED. SEE LAST POST FOR A FEW THINGS I STILL HAVE.

Parting out a 1999 Explorer Sport. 4.0-SOHC, AUTO, 4wd
Blown motor. High mileage (244k) Everything else looks pretty good.

Willing to ship small stuff. Willing to consider delivery for big stuff. I'm in northern NJ ( Passaic county, just below Sloatsburg, NY) I regularily travel to Morris/Sussex county, as well as Newark/Elizabeth. I occasionally go to the Union/Kenilworth area, and I have family in Toms River.

The truck will probably be off to scrap on 5/10. Let me know what you might want now, and I'll try to pull whatever I can, next week, before scrapping it, then get back to interested people.

Hunter green exterior, silver trim and bumpers. Interior is a dark charcoal grey. 16" oem aluminum wheels. FACTORY POWER SUNROOF!
IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TRUCK IS GONE/SCRAPPED!

Hi, if the sunvisors have the homelink function, i will take them. thank you
I saved both visors, but the do NOT have the homelink option.

i have a 96, if the steering wheel with cruise control buttons is clean and fits pm me a price to 10469
The wheel itself was not worth pulling. The "grip" was getting wrinkled and loose. I DO have both cruise buttons, and the ribbon cable(s)

Hey man! I live in Union. I got a list of parts that I need for my Explorer. Get ready though, it's a hefty list. hahah

-Cup holder for rear passengers (the cup holder on the floor connected to the center arm rest, usually under the rear A/C)
-Driver side door power Lock/unlock button
-Battery tray
-Washer fluid reservoir or hose leading to the rear wiper. The hose I need is around the wheel well of the front right wheel.(not the pump)
-Rear window wiper arm
-radio antenna
-rear left tail light
-driver seat reclining lever
-(Possibly the headlights if the screws are still good and if the housing is clear) Pics please?

I have most of the stuff you asked for, both here and via PM. The headlights weren't worth saving though. I'll PM with a full list.

1.) all (4) 16" aluminum wheels for sale (w/ center caps).

2.) factory cd/cass radio, along with the in console cd changer and ALL the wiring for it (I spent an hour digging out the harness that runs under the console, up to the dash. Also, still in the dash trim panel (black) with the vents, and switches (4wd,etc..) - will sell trim panel and/or switches separate.

3.) both left and right power mirrors - no heat, WITH puddle lamps.

4.) ECM
5.) MAF sensor
6.) GEM (I think- it was behind the dash next to the radio) I also have the key w/ chip to go with it.
7.) RIGHT/passenger tail light only
8.) the stock jack located in the left rear of the cargo area.
9.) both roof rack cross bars, and (4) of the little tie down loops that go on the tracks
10.) instrument cluster (about 244k on it)
11.) driver and passenger side sun visors - dark grey/graphite. (interior code "ZT" )
12.) rear passenger audio/heat/ac controls
13.) rear cargo cover /shade (interior code "ZT" )
14.) rear cargo area carpet - not the mat, but actual carpet
15.) Both cruise control buttons, with ribbon cables
16.) Both L and R front corner/turn signal assemblies - nice/clean
17.) driver side airbag - black - not sure about shipping this, but I can look into it if anybody wants it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics of parts for Halmn007

Since I can't seem to attach these to a PM:
IMAG1134.jpg

IMAG1133.jpg

IMAG1132.jpg

IMAG1131.jpg

IMAG1130.jpg

When you say "stock jack" does that include the rods that are used to lower/raise the spare tire?

Do you still have the cruise buttons? If so can you post a picture to show condition? Also, what price would you be looking at selling them for?

Do you still have the cruise buttons? If so can you post a picture to show condition? Also, what price would you be looking at selling them for?

Yes, I have them. As you can see, they also have the ribbon cable(s).
$35 (paypal) - free shipping to Florida. This is cheaper then anything currently on ebay, and many of those don't have the ribbon cables.

Explorer_cruise_buttons.jpg

When you say "stock jack" does that include the rods that are used to lower/raise the spare tire?

"Stock jack" is exactly that- the hand cranked bottle jacked, stored in the left rear cargo area, behind the trim panel. I have the 2 rods you are referring to, along with a nice pair of clips/brackets that hole them to the floor. I was thinking about keeping them myself though, but I might sell them for the right price. Shipping could be expensive because of the length though. I'm not sure its worth it.

hey, did anyone take the center counsel top yet? Mine just has that big hole where i put my elbow and it looks like yours is in good condition if you still have it. if so, what would the cost with shipping to 43054? Thanks!

Yes, I have them. As you can see, they also have the ribbon cable(s).
$35 (paypal) - free shipping to Florida. This is cheaper then anything currently on ebay, and many of those don't have the ribbon cables.

View attachment 78730

Those are beautiful!!! Mine are completely destroyed. I'll PM you.

Those are beautiful!!! Mine are completely destroyed. I'll PM you.

I sold them yesterday, in a package with a bunch of other stuff.

If you can wait a week or 2, I may be able to get another set. Let me know.

hey, did anyone take the center counsel top yet? Mine just has that big hole where i put my elbow and it looks like yours is in good condition if you still have it. if so, what would the cost with shipping to 43054? Thanks!

Its gone. Sorry.

I saved, and have for sale:

1.) all (4) 16" aluminum wheels for sale (w/ center caps). These are in pretty good shape, and would look nice on somebody's Explorer or Ranger.

2.) factory cd/cass radio, along with the in console cd changer and ALL the wiring for it (I spent an hour digging out the harness that runs under the console, up to the dash. Also, still in the dash trim panel (black) with the vents, and switches (4wd,etc..) - will sell trim panel and/or switches separate.

3.) both left and right power mirrors - no heat, WITH puddle lamps.

4.) ECM
5.) MAF sensor
6.) GEM (I think- it was behind the dash next to the radio) I also have the key w/ chip to go with it.
7.)RIGHT/Passenger taillight
9.) both roof rack cross bars, and (4) of the little tie down loops that go on the tracks
11.) driver and passenger side sun visors - dark grey/graphite. (interior code "ZT" )
15.) Both L and R front corner/turn signal assemblies - nice/clean
16.) driver side airbag - black - not sure about shipping this, but I can look into it if anybody wants it.

How much for the cluster? Do all of the lights in the cluster function? Do all the gauges work?

How much for the Wheel, or wheels. I'm also in north jersey and can pick up.
thank you

Wheels are sold. Still have the center caps.

1.) all (4) center caps - for the 16" aluminum wheels.

3.) both left and right power mirrors - no heat, WITH puddle lamps. - Probably not worth shipping, but I can meet up.

4.) ECM
5.) MAF sensor
16.) driver side airbag - black - not sure about shipping this, but I can look into it if anybody wants it.

Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - GONE/SCRAPPED - still have some parts

TRUCK IS GONE/SCRAPPED. SEE LAST POST FOR A FEW THINGS I STILL HAVE.

Parting out a 1999 Explorer Sport. 4.0-SOHC, AUTO, 4wd
Blown motor. High mileage (244k) Everything else looks pretty good.

Willing to ship small stuff. Willing to consider delivery for big stuff. I'm in northern NJ ( Passaic county, just below Sloatsburg, NY) I regularily travel to Morris/Sussex county, as well as Newark/Elizabeth. I occasionally go to the Union/Kenilworth area, and I have family in Toms River.

The truck will probably be off to scrap on 5/10. Let me know what you might want now, and I'll try to pull whatever I can, next week, before scrapping it, then get back to interested people.

Hunter green exterior, silver trim and bumpers. Interior is a dark charcoal grey. 16" oem aluminum wheels. FACTORY POWER SUNROOF!
View attachment 78367
View attachment 78368
View attachment 78369
View attachment 78370
Hey how much for the rear bumper?

Wheels are sold. Still have the center caps.

1.) all (4) center caps - for the 16" aluminum wheels.

3.) both left and right power mirrors - no heat, WITH puddle lamps. - Probably not worth shipping, but I can meet up.

4.) ECM
5.) MAF sensor
How much for the rear cargo area cover shipped to 02893?

Back