Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have a working/good condition Multifunction Switch?

Shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

$46, shipping included.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I was told that no accessories bolt to the water pump threaded studs, if that is the case, I may purchase new bolts without the threads like the OEM ones, just scared of breaking another "used" one like I tight tightening this round. If I do need them, I will definitely be in touch. Thanks for the quick response.

I was told that no accessories bolt to the water pump threaded studs, if that is the case, I may purchase new bolts without the threads like the OEM ones, just scared of breaking another "used" one like I tight tightening this round. If I do need them, I will definitely be in touch. Thanks for the quick response.

If you need the waterpump bolts, let me know.

how much for rear bumper 99 xlt 4 door to 01843

Is the '98 a XLT w/ Chrome front bumper & Fogs. I'm in 90805, man :smoke: . . . Thanx

Is the '98 a XLT w/ Chrome front bumper & Fogs. I'm in 90805, man :smoke: . . . Thanx

I have a chrome bumper with foglights for $150, plus shipping.

Overhead console out of the 99 EB if it has sunroof controls. How much to 11554? Thanks.

I need some puddle lamp housings for a 2000, both sides, not the whole mirror, just the plastic housing thats held in by the torx screws on the bottom. I think they are 2 types, I need the one that looks like this in the upper right corner. http://i40.tinypic.com/fxaut1.jpg

too lazy to go to junk yard. shipped to 84040? Thanks,

I need some puddle lamp housings for a 2000, both sides, not the whole mirror, just the plastic housing thats held in by the torx screws on the bottom. I think they are 2 types, I need the one that looks like this in the upper right corner. http://i40.tinypic.com/fxaut1.jpg

too lazy to go to junk yard. shipped to 84040? Thanks,

I sell the mirrors complete for $45 each.

Front bumper off that 99 EB and front pass fog light shipped to 11554.

99 Sport. I need the two connectors that attach to the RAP. Got any in decent condition? Leave me as much wire as possible, as I have to splice. Ship to 08691.

99 Sport. I need the two connectors that attach to the RAP. Got any in decent condition? Leave me as much wire as possible, as I have to splice. Ship to 08691.

I do not want to cut up a good wiring harness.

V8 AWD Transfer Case

Do you have one with low miles, and/or good condition?

Back