• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer!

K.J.Bartlett

Reaction score
City, State
MICHIGAN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer
Just bought a new Explorer with towing pkg. Hoping we'll love it! Had an Edge previously. Hi from MICHIGAN :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just bought a new Explorer with towing pkg. Hoping we'll love it! Had an Edge previously. Hi from MICHIGAN :)

Congrats on the new Explorer, K.J.Bartlett, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love it, but the real question is: when do we get to see pictures? :)

Crystal

Welcome to the Forum K.J.Bartlett.:wavey:
Hope you enjoy your new Ex. Happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Welcome !!

Welcome, and enjoy your new ride!! We did a big roadtrip with our 14 XLT, and loved having the space, and visibility up and down I 95!!

Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your ride as much as we do.

Everybody who buys a vehicle should get the tow package option if it's available. The usual tow package features like additional oil, transmission and/or power sterring coolers and the more rugged transmission are great for the longevity and reliabity of a vehicle.

I think someone here quoted a Ford Engineer saying that the tow package was the single best value offered in an Explorer.

The Ford website in the details of the towing package just mention engine oil cooler.

Peter

The Ford website in the details of the towing package just mention engine oil cooler.

Peter

I was speaking in general that's why I used 'and/or'. But, my 2003 and 2007 Ex's had oil, transmission and power steering coolers. The new one only has an additional oil cooler.

Back