Higher Mileage 2013-2014 Explorer Sports | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Higher Mileage 2013-2014 Explorer Sports

BtownB10

Reaction score
City, State
Northern VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Just wanted to see what folks have for mileage (particularly higher mileage) and if they've had any issues to date. We have a 2014 with 26,000 miles and other than a little electric window shutter and a rattle in the driver's side dash it's been great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you have the window stutter fixed? This happened more often on the initial models and was fixed by replacing the window motor.

Peter

Did you have the window stutter fixed? This happened more often on the initial models and was fixed by replacing the window motor.

Peter

No...on the pre-36k list along with the dash rattle

No...on the pre-36k list along with the dash rattle

Let me know when you plan on getting your Explorer in to your dealer, BtownB10; I'll loop in your regional customer service manager so they can assist in getting your concerns resolved. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Let me know when you plan on getting your Explorer in to your dealer, BtownB10; I'll loop in your regional customer service manager so they can assist in getting your concerns resolved. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Thanks Crystal we appreciate that.

I have about 34,500 on a 2013 Sport. The only problem has been needing to disconnect the battery when switching between all-season and winter tires to get the navigation to work. I can't blame Ford for the rock that hit the windshield or my encounter with a deer.

Back