A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Current MFT version for USA?

I'm so frustrated. I am trying to buy a new phone so I went to syncmyride.com and there was a link for new update but according to my vehicle health report, I have the most recent version - Gen 2 v3.6.2. Is this the current version for the US?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes

I'm so frustrated. I am trying to buy a new phone so I went to syncmyride.com and there was a link for new update but according to my vehicle health report, I have the most recent version - Gen 2 v3.6.2. Is this the current version for the US?
Does your SYNC account show you as having V3.6.2? If not, it was likely never reported after the last update was done. There are steps you can take to transfer that info from your vehicle to your SYNC account to keep it up to date using the Status Checker tool.

Peter

Does your SYNC account show you as having V3.6.2? If not, it was likely never reported after the last update was done. There are steps you can take to transfer that info from your vehicle to your SYNC account to keep it up to date using the Status Checker tool.

Peter

Ive tried those steps but when i take the USB stick to the Ex, it says i already have the most up to date version. So i got back online to update there and cant

Very frustrating

Ive tried those steps but when i take the USB stick to the Ex, it says i already have the most up to date version. So i got back online to update there and cant

Very frustrating

Hey Drako99,

What kind of issues are you having with your system?

Rebecca

Hey Drako99,

What kind of issues are you having with your system?

Rebecca

Few more tries and I got it all sorted out :)

Thank you though, for the quick reply and willingness to help :thumbsup:

Thanks for jumping in Rebecca. You posted before I could provide the link to PM you.;):thumbsup:

Peter

Few more tries and I got it all sorted out :)

Thank you though, for the quick reply and willingness to help :thumbsup:

Thanks for jumping in Rebecca. You posted before I could provide the link to PM you.;):thumbsup:

Peter

You're both very welcome! :D Just holler if you need me; I'll be lurking. LOL

Rebecca

I have been wanting to report back after my last tirade about sync. I'm not quite sure when I upgraded to 5 he latest version, but it was at least 6 months. Since then my system has worked almost flawlessly! This is by far the best version to date. I don't think we have had one issue with connectivity between all of our devices.

I have been wanting to report back after my last tirade about sync. I'm not quite sure when I upgraded to 5 he latest version, but it was at least 6 months. Since then my system has worked almost flawlessly! This is by far the best version to date. I don't think we have had one issue with connectivity between all of our devices.

Upgraded to 5 the latest version?

Whats that?

Hi to everyone. I live in Germany and own a 2014 F-150 US version. I'll be happy to get the update with the foreign languages. If the SIRIUS Radio dissappears no problem. In the description at syncmyride.com read that also the radio and the navigation got function for Europe. Does anybody knows if Ford offer the European Maps soon?
Could send me please someone the Update software!?
Perhaps writes REBECCA of FordIVTeam Ford's position for this difficult problem with mysync owners outside the states. Perhaps is our search soon over and Ford give us the European Update for Radio and Navigation.

you will have with the update the german language but the radio frequency are stil not woring correctly...

I don't have anymore the 3.7 update perhaps somebody else can share the link.

CHeers

[MENTION=213706]Rebecca[/MENTION] I contacted the Ford Service Center in Colonge, but they know nothing about an european update for my touch. They told me, I'm not they first who ask for that.

Asking again to the forum: could anyone send me the update file!!!

hi! File 3.7.rar
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
; Microsoft Windows Automotive
; USB Installation Directive File
; 3.7 (13319) Update from:
; 10308,10337,11038,11063,11081,11134
; 12023,12047,12058,12156,12285,13164,
; 13171, 13213, 13249, 13269, 13283, 13284, 13309, 13312
; Other versions not supported
; autoinstall.lst (EU-Lang pack1 DE-DE_EN-GB_RU-RU_TR-TR)
;
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.fordexplorerclub.ru/forum/index.php/topic,18036.0.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone a software to change the asbuilt code?
After that it's possible to get European frequency's and change SIRIUS to DAB!

Back