"50 Shades of GREY" Teaser..... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"50 Shades of GREY" Teaser.....

bodybump

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 FORD EXPLORER
Hi guys...Im back!!! :Dits been awhile since I posted my Expy...just got an XLT to replace my base Ruby and im almost done with some simple mods...gone with the Ruby...into the Grey!! :D Here is a teaser pic...;)

Attachments

• DSC_8254.jpg
    DSC_8254.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 788

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Boooooo!!! What a tease!!!!

Waiting for the pics
:popcorn: :popcorn:

Here she is..meet "Tracey"

Simple wrap and pin stripes can go a long way...put back my angel eyes,running boards,and rims...wrap it with carbon fiber..and replaced the grill with a sports one...painted the back panel piano black...so happy how it turns out...Hope you guys like it...:D...running on 20's...in some angle looks small..in some angles looks perfect..maybe 22's will look better?? Hummmm

Attachments

• DSC_8262.jpg
    DSC_8262.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 858
  • DSC_8260.jpg
    DSC_8260.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 704
  • DSC_8258.jpg
    DSC_8258.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 700
  • DSC_8249.jpg
    DSC_8249.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 859
  • DSC_8246.jpg
    DSC_8246.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 771

More pics...

Attachments

• DSC_8291.jpg
    DSC_8291.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 688
  • DSC_8272.jpg
    DSC_8272.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 692
  • DSC_8276.jpg
    DSC_8276.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 659

Oh that is nice!! What a difference a stripe makes.

Very nice looking truck, I agree the stripe really makes things pop - great idea -

Like the truck. Did you paint or buy the grille and the tailgate strip? Is that just a wrap on the door chrome trims?

Like the truck. Did you paint or buy the grille and the tailgate strip? Is that just a wrap on the door chrome trims?

Thanks Buddy...the Grill is from a Sports edition where I bought...and tail I have it painted...

Oh that is nice!! What a difference a stripe makes.

Very nice looking truck, I agree the stripe really makes things pop - great idea -

Thanks guys...I think smiple mod can make it a long way...

I think you should do a satin finish on the door handles to match the wheels... would definitely be different!

Not a fan of the stripes but love the rest of your mods, nice job!

I agree you need to paint the door handles.

Thanks Guys..thinking of wrapping or plasti dipping it ...will see...:thumbsup:

I think you should do a satin finish on the door handles to match the wheels... would definitely be different!

Not a fan of the stripes but love the rest of your mods, nice job!

I agree you need to paint the door handles.

Go body color on the door handles

Can you order the door handles painted? I am having my grille painted soon and hopefully my entire lower trim(depending upon cost) and if I can figure out how to remove the smaller piece of the handle I will have it painted at the same time I have the grille.

:burnout: Very nice!!!

Go body color on the door handles

That would be cool..but then takes to much work...I tried to wrap it with carbon fiber but then I cant remove the back door handles unlike the front ones...so I might just plasti dip it...

Can you order the door handles painted? I am having my grille painted soon and hopefully my entire lower trim(depending upon cost) and if I can figure out how to remove the smaller piece of the handle I will have it painted at the same time I have the grille.

which smaller piece? im having hard time removing the door handles at the back lol

Yes the black pinstriping looks superb.....

The handles take literally 5 minutes to remove, I took all mine off and put Tuxedo Black 2015 Sport handles back on......you need #8 TORX screw driver and you go in through the rubber hole covers in the end of each door behind the weatherstripping seal on the door frame.

Do a search on here I put up pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes the black pinstriping looks superb.....

The handles take literally 5 minutes to remove, I took all mine off and put Tuxedo Black 2015 Sport handles back on......you need #8 TORX screw driver and you go in through the rubber hole covers in the end of each door behind the weatherstripping seal on the door frame.

Do a search on here I put up pics.

I did the front...how about the back? do I need to take off the door panels?

Back