Got Livernois?

SurrealOne

Reaction score
City, State
OC Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Looking for feedback,
I just placed my order for the 91 performance tune.
I wanted to get some real world real user feedback.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ive had the 93 perf on ours for almost 25K miles and love it. Should have been this way from the factory.

Looking for feedback,
I just placed my order for the 91 performance tune.
I wanted to get some real world real user feedback.

I am looking to do the same, all i have is my K&N drop in....

we only see 91 as an option around here in Costa Mesa Ca

I am looking to do the same, all i have is my K&N drop in....

we only see 91 as an option around here in Costa Mesa Ca

I'm in OC as well and the best i see is 91 so that is the tune I got.

Keep us posted on your thoughts once it's installed

I had their 93 octane on my 2013 SHO and ran it to 28k. Picked up my 2015 Xsport, they transferred no charge! I decided to go a step further and added the 3bar and evenflow thermostat. Right now I have a little over 4500 miles and grin ear to ear every time I drive. With gas prices continuing to go down I truly do not care what my mpg is anymore. I just paid $2.89/gal for Sunoco Ult93 last night here in NY.

I had their 93 octane on my 2013 SHO and ran it to 28k. Picked up my 2015 Xsport, they transferred no charge! I decided to go a step further and added the 3bar and evenflow thermostat. Right now I have a little over 4500 miles and grin ear to ear every time I drive. With gas prices continuing to go down I truly do not care what my mpg is anymore. I just paid $2.89/gal for Sunoco Ult93 last night here in NY.

good to know that i will be doing the same soon! :D

Thanks for the feedback. I will be sure and follow up after the install and upgrade is complete.

:burnout:Good news..... it's almost tune time:burnout:

Loading new tune files and going for a little Sunday Funday drive 80 and sunny here in Calif. Great day for a drive :)

HOLY ****!!!!!
Ok that tune ROCKS!!!!! Livernois 91 Oct performance tune is crazy fast. The shift was a little bumpy from 1st to 2nd but I was told it would be at first so I was ready :) But what they forget to tell you is HOLD ON!!!!! Keep hands tight on the steering wheel lol Good thing I was ready. My 2014 EX Sport is now a rocket at the line and all the way through the power band, Thank you Livernois.

Yeah. It's awesomeness

HOLY ****!!!!!
Ok that tune ROCKS!!!!! Livernois 91 Oct performance tune is crazy fast. The shift was a little bumpy from 1st to 2nd but I was told it would be at first so I was ready :) But what they forget to tell you is HOLD ON!!!!! Keep hands tight on the steering wheel lol Good thing I was ready. My 2014 EX Sport is now a rocket at the line and all the way through the power band, Thank you Livernois.

Congrats!! pretty hot this weekend in OC, did they tell you the expected hp to the crank or wheels? Im next on the list, so all you did is hook up the tune and thats it? Does it have the stock flash tune as well just incase? thanks!

Nope I did not get any numbers from them on the new output.
But was super easy.
you get the tuner and it will be sent to you with easy to follow step by step directions plug into
OBD read current codes email them to Livernois and you will get an email back with new codes plug tuner in to PC copy new codes to tuner plug into ODB program new codes to car.
I got 3 codes
1. Stock
2.91 Oct performance (Costco)
3.93 Oct performance (I have not found 93 Oct anywhere in the OC area) :(
That's it if you need any help feel free to PM me or if you just want to speed test on a safe road of course lol

If you want to have some fun, turn off traction control and put 4wd into Sand Mode. Spool the turbos, hold the brake down and rev to 2500rpm and let it go! Wheelspin like you couldnt imagine on an Explorer!

I went a step further and did the 3bar, thermostat, and just recently added the Mdesign Carbon Fiber CAI. I love this Xsport. I am actually considering downpipes for the spring, its an addiction I tell you!

Edited to add: flick her back to "normal" mode after you launch. If you forget to you will see why.

Congrats!! pretty hot this weekend in OC, did they tell you the expected hp to the crank or wheels? Im next on the list, so all you did is hook up the tune and thats it? Does it have the stock flash tune as well just incase? thanks!

They posted up in a thread somewhere here or on another forum up to 80HP. I know that is with 93 Octane and not sure if thats the 3bar setup or not.

Nope I did not get any numbers from them on the new output.
But was super easy.
you get the tuner and it will be sent to you with easy to follow step by step directions plug into
OBD read current codes email them to Livernois and you will get an email back with new codes plug tuner in to PC copy new codes to tuner plug into ODB program new codes to car.
I got 3 codes
1. Stock
2.91 Oct performance (Costco)
3.93 Oct performance (I have not found 93 Oct anywhere in the OC area) :(
That's it if you need any help feel free to PM me or if you just want to speed test on a safe road of course lol

:salute: :thumbsup:

If you want to have some fun, turn off traction control and put 4wd into Sand Mode. Spool the turbos, hold the brake down and rev to 2500rpm and let it go! Wheelspin like you couldnt imagine on an Explorer!

I went a step further and did the 3bar, thermostat, and just recently added the Mdesign Carbon Fiber CAI. I love this Xsport. I am actually considering downpipes for the spring, its an addiction I tell you!

Edited to add: flick her back to "normal" mode after you launch. If you forget to you will see why.

Will all 4 tires spin?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I contacted livernois last week and the girl I exchanged emails with wasnt really that helpful.

how hard is the install on the Livernois Motorsports Cold Air Intake, Livernois Motorsports 160* Thermostat, Pre-Gapped Spark Plugs

that is the only part that is intimidating. I would rather pay a place to do the full install instead of messing with it myself.

thanks

Back