PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Do you need the NSS switch or shift solenoid feed? I may have both.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a manual BW1354 and shifter $125 maybe trade
C5 auto trans built for being behind a 4.0

I have a manual BW1354 and shifter $125 maybe trade
C5 auto trans built for being behind a 4.0

What would you trade the BW1354 and linkeage for?

Looking for a auto trans for a97 Eddie Bauer 4.0 4x4 pm what you have, condition and price.

Don't think it will do me any good since I have the 6 cylinder

I have a 78 HP D44 with yukon gears, axles and longfield joints (pre trail gear) Arb locker with 4.88 gears $1500
78 Ford 9" yukon gears and axle, stock third, 4.88 gears. ARB locker Tim Lund (AKA techtim) has worked on the third to prevent the seal housing from rocking and lossing air, which was a common problem.
drum brakes. $1000

All Gone

Blue Bubble Pool cover exposed to the sun .

Still looking for an auto trans from my 97 4.0 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Yukon Zip Locker for Dana 44 with 30 spline axles, 3.92 & up YZLD44-4-30 SOLD
ARB RD119 Air Locker Ford 9 inch 31 Spline SOLD

both are new, boxes have been opened but all orignal parts are there. never installed

1999 Citation truck camper

We bought motorhome so this needs to go. $7500
10'6" need a 3/4 ton long bed truck.
Has every available option except for generator and solar panels, but it is prewired for those to be installed.

DSCN1739_zpsux5pzfpr.jpg

DSCN1741_zpsrt31peky.jpg

DSCN1742_zpsdqfusbfy.jpg

DSCN1743_zpsa8yjsevs.jpg

DSCN1744_zpskr78spas.jpg

DSCN1746_zpsclugx2ts.jpg

DSCN1749_zpsrkzdtd2n.jpg

DSCN1745_zpsbmsqdnwm.jpg

For Sale is a used 4in superlift from my 2003 ranger. will fit 2001-2005 sport trac and 96-2001 explorer and explorer sport (basically any rig with the SLA torsion bar suspension) included is everything to lift the front of the truck. only thing missing is the brake line drop brackets and front shocks (I ran extended SS lines I will include these for $50) have most of the bolts but it would be good to replace the hardware.

all parts are in good shape but have been used. the cross members have few nicks but everything is fully functional. I would give everything a fresh coat of paint and some new bolts and it would be good to go and look new!

asking $800

72F34CAA-53CC-4C42-A183-8C032CFBA41D_zpsnruksz6n.jpg

you can extend your fronts or buy the superlift shocks here

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/slf-85331/applications

local pickup in near Seattle preferred but will ship at your expense. ($200 to most of the US)

let me know if you have any questions thanks!

I have some stuff in the shop that I thought I needed but now I do not, as I dig it out I will throw it on here.
I will have fuel injection comversion stuff like intakes,ECM, wire hanresses etc, 3g alternator, power steering pump brackets,shocks, C4 transmission, C4 rebuild kit from broader, C4 hard parts, dana 20's, cable shifter parts, strong non HO 5.0, set of 35" BFG M/T's, car audio stuff amps/speakers, assorted axle shafts for full width 9" 31 spline, early bronco small shaft D44. 32 spline rear dana 60 shafts,30 spline dana 60 stub shafts, 30 spline dana 60 auto locking hubs, 30 spline dana 60 manual hubs, 72 bronco OEM radiator,

Stuff I have out and ready to go

AODE 2 wheel drive transmission, pretty sure it is from a 94 5.0 HO mustang. $125

Large frost fighter diesel heater heater I would guess it to be somewhere around 800,000 BTU. one of the motors for it is seized $25

46RH no front pump, 4WD case good for a core or rebuild Free

NIB 460 timing chain set $20

460 starter $10

8K warn winch this is the early bellview model, power in only, about 125FT 3/8 cable $150

8K warn winch with remote

1 Yukon super joint D44 rebuild kit.

2nd Gen Dodge dana 70 rear brakes shoes, NIB premiun

Wild horse 5 1/2" coil springs, new

Wild horse 5 1/2" lift 11 leaf sprinngs, new w/ bushings

Dana 60 rear R&P w/ trac lok + ABS 3.55 gears

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am now parting out these axles

all gone

Back