Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 41 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

V8 AWD. Trim package is entirely a personal choice.

I'll second that. If I could go back and do it again I'd get a 5.0 with AWD probably a Eddie Bauer

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

This is my old 96, it's been sold. Now I have a 99 5.0 AWD Moutaineer, I'm going to build.
explorer_side-e1426319672237.jpg

Thanks didnt work so well on my tablet, i will use my pc next time

I've seen a lot of you guys running 33s with the TT and a 2" body lift. Does this mean I could hypothetical run 33s without the body lift I'd I were willing to remove some serious sheet metal? I drive a 1999 xlt with the 5.0. Fixing to swap in a BW4406 TC in the near future...

I run 33s with just the TT

I was running 33s with just tt and shackels, not a lot of rubbing. I went back to 31s and miss my 33s.

2" body, TT and shackles. 33" and still not enough ground clearance

IMG_0400_zpszwvuv1l8.jpg

IMAG1490.jpg
IMAG1477.jpg
IMAG1466_1.jpg
IMAG1461.jpg
My 00 XLT, TT/AAL/Shackles, Rancho RS5000, Mastercraft Courser AXT 265/75r16

DMAN can you pm me as I tried to pm you but your folder is full. I have questions about your 1354 swap & if longer shocks are needed for warrior 153 swap & tt the front

Thanks,97cherbal

It is not much, Monroe load assist rear shocks, & a TT to level it out. Next upgrade will be warrior shackles & another TT.

100_0949_zpsfvsmc4ax.jpg

Looks good Mike. If you need Warrior shackles let me know. I have a brand new in the box set I never used. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

What size are the new tires? Setup looks good!

Sent from my LGL15G using Forum Runner

Back