2015 Ultimate Adventure

Four0Sport

Jack from JackOffRoad
Reaction score
City, State
West Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 2dr
http://www.fourwheeler.com/ultimate...=10152686701806290&adbpl=fb&adbpr=22256451289

In case any of you were wondering why I have been quiet on the board the past few months this is why. April 1st I got the call from Rick Pewe saying I made the final 12 and have been a ball of nerves ever since. I still have quite a few things to get the truck ready for such a long haul but hopefully at the end of this month I'll get another lucky phone call. And let's hope I can afford to get to wherever they pick lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Thats awesome...:biggthump:

Keep us informed as I don't see Rick Pewe that often...

That's awesome! Good luck to ya!

Hope you make it. Would be about time an Explorer made the UA.

Tim

...Awesome ..:biggthump

Thanks everyone! Got to finish up lots of loose ends, got our clubs version of the UA in June as a shakedown for the big show.

My main thing now is storage.. kinda makes me wish I had built a 4dr lol

Hey guys.. I started a gofundme.com account to try and raise funds to purchase some safety equipment i.e. seats and harnesses and some other odds and ends for the Ultimate Adventure. If you could share this amongst your friends or groups it would be greatly appreciated! Below is a link to the page.

http://www.gofundme.com/turfx4m

I'll be making a donation come payday :D

Best of luck to you. I think it's great that you were chosen!:chug:

Thanks Rick! Its because of this site that I got interested in building my Explorer for offroad excursions lol

I started an instagram account if anyone wants to follow pictures leading up to and during the event. username is [MENTION=33131]JSlo[/MENTION]ankettering, prize given to anyone who catches the reference.

I'm tackling an oil leak at the timing cover this weekend. Thanks to some articles on here and TRS I'm confident I can pull this off w/out pulling the motor and oil pan.

...any other updates?...:popcorn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5:13s are better but it's not too terrible with the 4:88s. My experience has been with 36" IROKs. I've run both ratios with those tires.

Back