adamsbro2

Bryan
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Twin falls, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Hey guys let's use this thread to introduce ourselves and our rigs......and give out any info you feel comfortable giving...

I'll start.......I'm Bryan Anderson, I live in syracuse, utah, Anthony a.k.a. (suicide77) started the utah explorers chapter of this forum.....I currently have a 93 xlt, 5.5" superlift, rear end upgraded to disc brakes, Eaton elocker in the rear, front end upgraded to dual piston calipers and knuckles from a 96 ranger, 4.56 gears, Detroit ezlocker in front, jamscal front winch bumper with a warn xd9000i winch, rockers cut sliders and full width axles coming this year, and hopefully a roll cage.

Here's a picture of anthony's red rig and mine......

IMG_6244_zpsx0h1blue.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys let's use this thread to introduce ourselves and our rigs......

Hey Guys, I'm Anthony Eiting and live in Salt Lake. Together with Bryan Anderson [Adamsbro2] we've gotten the facebook end of Utah Explorers going! Now to get the forum end running as well...

My Ex currently has just a 2" James Duff Lift with 31" tires... That's It! I've got a lot of upgrades planned as time and money allows this year. I think the first order of business is going to be getting the tow rig up and running :D

Here is a picture of Bryan's rig and my rig from the Lockheart Basin trail in Canyonlands National Park:

069_zps7dljaydz.jpg

I am Quintin Peterson I live in West Valley City. I have a 2 inch skyjacker lift with 31s. Plan on having some extended radius arms built and f250 shock mounts on soon. a body lift to help with installation of the atlas 2. these will more than likely be my winter projects. Pictures to come.

I am Quintin Peterson I live in West Valley City. I have a 2 inch skyjacker lift with 31s. Plan on having some extended radius arms built and f250 shock mounts on soon. a body lift to help with installation of the atlas 2. these will more than likely be my winter projects. Pictures to come.

I am very jealous of your upcoming atlas 2 case.....

Hey guys I'm Pedro I live in layton and I have a 96 V8 EB with the 5.0 all stock now but big plans coming up begging of the year

Hey guys I'm Pedro I live in layton and I have a 96 V8 EB with the 5.0 all stock now but big plans coming up begging of the year

Hell ya pedro.....can't wait to see your rig transform.

Now its a party

Hey guys I live up in North Ogden and I have an absolutely bone stock 2002 XLS 4.0 4x4. Big plans hopefully this summer if money permits.

100_4793_zpsr1fa0i6z.jpg

Hey guys I live up in North Ogden and I have an absolutely bone stock 2002 XLS 4.0 4x4. Big plans hopefully this summer if money permits.

Sweet......can't wait to see the progress...let us know if we can help in any way

Sweet......can't wait to see the progress...let us know if we can help in any way

Thank you. I hope that there are more people with third gens out there that can join our group. I feel like the black sheep

Thank you. I hope that there are more people with third gens out there that can join our group. I feel like the black sheep

It's up to US to get the word out there..we gotta promote our stuff if we want to grow.......I am thinking of some sort of business cards or something we could keep in the vehicles to put on a windshield or pass out to another fellow explorer owner we see or meet.

It's up to US to get the word out there..we gotta promote our stuff if we want to grow.......I am thinking of some sort of business cards or something we could keep in the vehicles to put on a windshield or pass out to another fellow explorer owner we see or meet.

I like the business card idea my schools 4x4 club did that!

hey guys howabout an update . still meeting at hires and is it friday or saturday. would like to meet some like minded people.
i have a 99 sport stock run around and a bronco II under construction it has a dana 44 front 9 inch rear 4.0 being installed long arm duff
air lockers.

Is this group still around?
Yeah, we mostly keep in touch on the Utah Explorers facebook page, and do build threads here on EF. I don't know if you have a facebook or not, but if you do, message me your name so we can approve you when you submit a join request. We are open to pretty much everyone, but our main focus is to keep light hearted wheeling without discrimination (ie. Jeep Landrover Toyota etc.). We've got a good number of guys with 1st gens and it makes for a fun time!

hyebLGvsbvc
What's up everybody I'm Rick A.K.A. KinG ArieS! I stay in Ogden I have Customized 94 Explorer Xlt A.K.A. Project Exploration 94! Is this a Presently Active Group in Utah?

Back