Kansas rocks November 7th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kansas rocks November 7th

Well if that's the case I can sure be there!

Sent from my LGL15G using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LoL having images of "Blazing Saddles" are we?

Well the fates are trying to punish me for something. I've been spending time and money on getting the truck trail ready... and today a front hub began growling at me. I'll have it ready before next weekend however.

Hey, that'd be great! I was gonna get one from the salvage yard but I'd rather have one that someone could vouch for (and of course save money). I work till 3:00 Friday but can be at Jon's house soon after that.

I won't be there until 6-7pm, unless I can get an earlier start. It wont take but an hour total to swap it out, maybe less depending on how easy your stuff comes apart. If Jon don't care about wrenching, I will bring an extra for ya. :thumbsup:

Thanks so very much! If need be we can get in my garage. I'm about 45 min south of Jon in Parsons.

I bought some trail gear sliders I'm going to mount and and RCI front skid, but momma has a feeling the baby will come sooner than Nov 28th... so I'm a very low chance.

Thanks so very much! If need be we can get in my garage. I'm about 45 min south of Jon in Parsons.

If Jon's cool with it, We're going to have to do it at Jon's if we do it. We're coming in from the opposite direction after a long drive to get there.

Brad.... Happy Momma = Happy family. We all understand, and are happy for you guys with the new family addition. :thumbsup:

That's good with me.

Thanks we're excited, i might be able to bring my 1st to Smorr next year..... She loves offroadn

We were just talking about what to do for dinner on Friday.

Benji & I will be there, but not until 6-7pm. We were thinking of going to Chanute for dinner but hey, if your cooking/bringing dinner, even better! :D

This will be your chance to experience squealers :D

Never heard of that but, as long as it is a pig squealing, I'm good. :thumbsup:

You'll find out Friday what they are.

Everyone except Jon will be squealer virgins :biggthump

It should not be a problem to replace a hub here.

I'm not eating much red meat these days, But I will jump off the wagon for a squealer!

Thanks Jon. I will be returning your jack stands and bottle Jack as well.

Hoping you will still have room on your floor somewhere.

Jon, do me a favor. Keep Nigel out of the Funky Cold Medina :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back