Big plans | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big plans

Do you guys sell those brackets or was that a one time custom job?

I have a 52" straight bar for my 06, of course can't find any brackets for our X or anything close, so I've been scouring the forums for ideas. I don't have the machinery to make my own. I don't want to drop $55+ on a set for a different vehicle and end up ruining them trying to bend them to fit and such.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great keep up the good work!

Do you guys sell those brackets or was that a one time custom job?

I have a 52" straight bar for my 06, of course can't find any brackets for our X or anything close, so I've been scouring the forums for ideas. I don't have the machinery to make my own. I don't want to drop $55+ on a set for a different vehicle and end up ruining them trying to bend them to fit and such.

We do make and sell them to order! Contact my boss Adam he can take care of you his cell is (207) 289-4547 tell him Jay sent you our company is Redline Piblic Safety Equipment

We do make and sell them to order! Contact my boss Adam he can take care of you his cell is (207) 289-4547 tell him Jay sent you our company is Redline Piblic Safety Equipment

Thanks a lot man! Will be giving him a call next payday of the brackets that come with mine won't work. (I'm 90% positive they won't, but I haven't got to see it yet since it's a present)

[MENTION=222251]Explorer0693[/MENTION]
Hi, I might be a little too late to the party, but can you guide me how to black out the headlights like you did.
Your explorer looks badass btw.

[MENTION=222251]Explorer0693[/MENTION]
Hi, I might be a little too late to the party, but can you guide me how to black out the headlights like you did.
Your explorer looks badass btw.

I don't own the explorer anymore but thank you!

If you go to the search box in this section search "painted headlights quick and easy"

Are these still for sale? little late to the part here... whats the cost? cant be that much for a thin piece of sheet metal / stamped steel?

Back