Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 42 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What size are the new tires? Setup looks good!
Thanks! They are 31x10.5s. I was debating on whether or not to go to 33x10.5, but figured 31s would be good enough. I like how it all turned out.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Thanks! They are 31x10.5s. I was debating on whether or not to go to 33x10.5, but figured 31s would be good enough. I like how it all turned out.

Looks awesome man! Precisely what I want to do with mine.

Every time this thread pops up I realize how bad my case of 2nd Gen withdrawals is. Damn I miss my '98, a 3rd Gen just ain't the same. Guess I had a 7 year itch I shouldn't of scratched. Had to post a pic to make myself feel better.
DSC00597.jpg

Rich, maybe this will help with your 2nd gen with drawls.

100_0947_zpskdsz3jbn.jpg

I like red too.... Still can't believe I sold both 2nd Gens within 36 hours. Temporary insanity?
DSC00611.jpg

Hey guys,
I have the typical setup on my girl.
2in suspension lift w/ a TT twist and custom rear shackles on Pro Comp ES 9000 shocks, 1in body lift and 16in Cragar D Window wheels w/ 33in Falken Rocky Mountains.

image.jpg

This is my 02 sport with a 2" suspension lift on 32" tires
20160716_161545_zpshwgxwyih.jpg

20160716_161428_zpsgbb9ig6n.jpg

Hey
i will play, only have pavement pics in its current form though
2" tt and shackles, 3" b/l and 31's

18333body-lift-003-med.jpg

18333body-lift-001-med.jpg

more pics in my sig ;)
Hey there love the rig exactly what im looking for already have the 31s they fit fine with no lift but ive been trying lift her a little for a more beafy look. what are you running on the pictures for this setup? I plan on 2" shackle and monroe sensatrac shocks, than lift her all the way up with the TT.sound good?

Hey

Hey there love the rig exactly what im looking for already have the 31s they fit fine with no lift but ive been trying lift her a little for a more beafy look. what are you running on the pictures for this setup? I plan on 2" shackle and monroe sensatrac shocks, than lift her all the way up with the TT.sound good?

It looks like he hasn't been active in a while. In his description, he says he also has a 3" body lift on top of TT and shackles.

Good looking snorkel placement. I'm not 100% happy with the placement of mine. Do love how it keeps my filter clean though.

Tough to line up, the inner fender limits the placement if you want to have it line up with the door somewhat.
but it came up alright!

Back