June 10 - 12 Superlift ORV Park, Arkansas was SMORR EF 20th anniversary run | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

June 10 - 12 Superlift ORV Park, Arkansas was SMORR EF 20th anniversary run

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

90% sure im still going.

Are you still going to do moab [MENTION=71]Rick[/MENTION]?

Yes, Moab is just a one day drive for us. We'll be there:chug:

Hot Springs June 10-12

Hello

I was wondering if anyone was planing on going to Superlift off road park this weekend of June 10-12. If so I was interested in going. Please let me know. I know there were original plans to go.

Im still going to be there, along with sureshot40sw and his LJ

Im still going to be there, along with sureshot40sw and his LJ
Good Morning
I was interested in attending this event and see that you were still planning on going. I was wondering if you were planning on spending the weekend or just going down for the day? I would love to hit trails with you guys but it is a 7 hour drive for me to come and I want to make the most of it. Please let me know your plans. I appreciate the help.

We're going to be there saturday and part of sunday. Rough guesstimate we should be there by 10am sat. morning. Look for a black jeep and the worlds ugliest OD green explorer. :laugh:

We're going to be there saturday and part of sunday. Rough guesstimate we should be there by 10am sat. morning. Look for a black jeep and the worlds ugliest OD green explorer. :laugh:
Hey James,
So sorry I have to bow out of this one, just too long of drive for one day. I wish we could of had this planned for a two day trip which would of made it easier. Have a blast and I really hope you guys make it back to Missouri some time. Take care.

No problem! We had a good time. Bunch of jeep people out there so I had to show them the Ford stuff.

Still looking forward to making it out there. Looks like a great facility.

No problem! We had a good time. Bunch of jeep people out there so I had to show them the Ford stuff.

Those jeep people don't know what they are missing...Lol. Glad you had fun sounds like a great park. I hope to make it there. Sorry again for the short notice not something I like to do at all. Hope the group makes it to Missouri soon. Take care

Back