• Register Today It's free!

Lift Option spacers on Ebay

MrRockwood

Reaction score
City, State
Trabuco Canyon California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why dojt you just go with the btf spacers...

why dojt you just go with the btf spacers...

I was just seeing if there was any feedback from these. Just looking at all my options.

if i were you i would just save my time and stick with the tried and true.

the quality of the parts from brandon is amazing i would just go with him.

I have the 3'' front spacer lift from ebay paid only $70 They are great quality and everything only difference to these and btf is the size. both advertise 3'' of lift but the ebay spacer itself measures 2'' while the btf spacer measures 2.5''. another thing to keep in mind, these ebay spacers are identical to the truxx spacer lifts except a wholee lot cheaper.

Hey! I just finished installing my ebay spacers, it was a pain in the butt to install but it was soo worth it! It lifted my ex EXACTLY 3''. You can use the "How to install BTF spacer" thread to install them.

The ONLY problem you with encounter is flipping the shock. The spacer reverses the bolt pattern, so what you have to do is bolt the top of the strut into the explorer, get a monkey wrench, grab the bottom of the shock, and twist it as hard as you can until it is completely flipped 180 degrees. after that you are golden!

Other thing is they sell the spacers based on the amount of lift your going to get, not the actual spacer measurements.

With that much lift keep an eye on your ball joints. Even aftermarket moogs can let go.

With that much lift keep an eye on your ball joints. Even aftermarket moogs can let go.

This ^^

There have been some catastrophic accident pictures posted on this forum caused by failed ball joints. If you value your life I'd invest in some BFG upper control arms ASAP.

Can anyone by any chance tell me where to get some extended upper control arms. I'm doing that eBay lift on an 05.

But sells themy for 550 a set. Worth the money. And you get them quick

Hey! I just finished installing my ebay spacers, it was a pain in the butt to install but it was soo worth it! It lifted my ex EXACTLY 3''. You can use the "How to install BTF spacer" thread to install them.

The ONLY problem you with encounter is flipping the shock. The spacer reverses the bolt pattern, so what you have to do is bolt the top of the strut into the explorer, get a monkey wrench, grab the bottom of the shock, and twist it as hard as you can until it is completely flipped 180 degrees. after that you are golden!

Other thing is they sell the spacers based on the amount of lift your going to get, not the actual spacer measurements.
Hey can you post pics of your explorer? Wanna see what the eBay spacers look like

When you use the strut spacers do you have to fix your alignment?

Yep, BTF

Back