Feb 2017 EF Lottery | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Feb 2017 EF Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back before all the lifted adventures....

DSCN2615_zpsx4ya12vf.jpg

If only this contest was in the Summer I could have taken a nice picture with my trailer and lawn mower, but right now my Explorer is little more than a commuter. Instead of that I'll enter a picture of my Explorer when it was working. August 2016.
http://imgur.com/a/Ji1Fk

I was just driving through AZ recently and saw lots of ADOT. Nice roads. You are lucky to have such a cool work truck. Does it have the 6.7 or 6.2? 400hp either way :D
ADOT ALERT. Arizona Local Emergency Response Team

ALERTce46_zpstfxiolez.gif

Here is my Red 93 Explorer 5 speed 4WD where it likes to be the best, on a dirt road out in the boonies (my portable office, I love cellular internet). This is the one I just replaced with a Dark Green 93 Explorer Limited Automatic 4WD. I miss shifting but my knees are thanking me. :)

View attachment 95631

And here is my office staff. Our female Black Lab has passed on, but the crazy Doberman just turned 10 and soldiers on...

View attachment 95632
Congrats davidk, your entry won the drawing for the Feb's EF lottery! :burnout:

Congratulations David:chug:

That's awesome! I'll have to celebrate by going to my "off-site office" up in the snow this week. Interstate 80 Sacramento to Nevada has been closed most of the past two days due to whiteout conditions over the Donner Summit, but should be open and clear by Tuesday. It will be the first time I take my "new" 93 Limited in the snow, I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back