2010 Explorer 1 year transformation | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2010 Explorer 1 year transformation

Little gallery I put together detailing the changes I've made to my 10' Ex since the day I drove it off the dealer lot :)
Be sure to hit the "Load 4 more images" at the bottom for the current finished product!
http://imgur.com/gallery/V8V0K

Also a video of the lights on from inside the cab at night,
First stage is headlights
Second is + bullbar LED
Third is + Roof lights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your Explorer looks better than ever! I love it, the front looks awesome. Good luck on your next projects. :D

Your Explorer looks better than ever! love it, the front looks awesome. Good luck on your next projects. :D

Hey thanks man! Threw a bug deflector on her yesterday, heres an image I took at the beach a few hours ago with it on!
4WFHiXh.jpg

Awesome ride, I really really like it! Good job!

Hey thanks man! Threw a bug deflector on her yesterday, heres an image I took at the beach a few hours ago with it on!
4WFHiXh.jpg
This looks awesome! Just bought a 2010 myself looking to do some similar modifications. Can I bother you to ask how you painted the grill? And possibly a few more questions?

Back