Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

Good sell and while Livernois has a good rep for the EB platform, I've seen amazing work from other tuners on the aforemetioned vehicles in your list and would like to say that's quite the overstatement.
Opinions are just that.... Thanks for trying to tell me its not valid. Move along.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Opinions are just that.... Thanks for trying to tell me its not valid. Move along.
If you read properly, I never said your opinion wasn't valid, I said it was an overstatment.

I'm too chicken to do something like this with a brand new car. I instead bought a 10 year extended warranty. Car has more than enough power for daily driving.

I'm too chicken to do something like this with a brand new car. I instead bought a 10 year extended warranty. Car has more than enough power for daily driving.
Aside from changing out the tstat and MAP, it's all software.

Still too scared. Changing software can push limits. Pushing limits can break things and increase wear and tear and warranty denial.

Still too scared. Changing software can push limits. Pushing limits can break things and increase wear and tear and warranty denial.
That's definitely a risk, thus why I'm still hesitant to even add the RX catch can bolt-on.

Ford would do well to support a warranty friendly mod program, like they are doing with the Mustang.

Ford would do well to support a warranty friendly mod program, like they are doing with the Mustang.

I asked the Explorer Program Engineers that exact question, the Ford lawyers wont approve them doing that for a family hauler SUV.

Mustang is a different animal from the lawyer's view.

Are there any new tunes out there for 2017 sports ?

I saw Livernois on this post but was curious if any other tuners have relased tunes for the MY17 yet.

I saw Livernois on this post but was curious if any other tuners have relased tunes for the MY17 yet.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

If I were to get your tune for my 2016 Sport, will it void warrant? If I return it to the stock tune before service, will FORD know it has been tuned?

I return mine to stock every time it goes to the dealer. And i even had my PTU replaced with my tune IN place. They never knew or not sure how they could track it if say your tranny went ect as long as you return it to stock

Bump. Anyone hear anything from SCT yet? I called them and they said MY17 F-150 3.5LTT tunes would be out in July, so the guy on the phone assumed the Explorer would too.

Bump. Anyone hear anything from SCT yet? I called them and they said MY17 F-150 3.5LTT tunes would be out in July, so the guy on the phone assumed the Explorer would too.

Peter

I had an SCT X4 and after months of promised dates I gave up and bought the Livernois tuner, never looked back, their EcoBoost tune for the 17 Sport 3.5 TT had some minor hiccups but it keeps getting better and the guys there actually listen and are open to constructive feedback.

I thought it's time to start a thread dedicated to tuning a 17 Sport.

Has anyone with a 17 Sport that's been ordered or delivered looked into tuning?

Typically Livernois is first to market, but I'm an SCT owner and will be looking for Torrie to provide some 17 Sport tuning support.
Hi, I have the Diablosport Trinity 1000. This product is excellent. The performance map provide 29psi brrrrrrrrrr. Is good

Hi, I have the Diablosport Trinity 1000. This product is excellent. The performance map provide 29psi brrrrrrrrrr. Is good

Peter

What does 29PSI mean?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back