Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

I did, I already had reviewed FloodFord price chart and sent a PM over a week ago, just never heard anything back

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Question for ya--

My 2014 is at the Ford Dealer now and they say I need a new Battery. Do you know if the ESP plan that I bought off Joel will cover the battery? I have the plan printed and in with my papers in the glove box which is at the dealer :-(( I don't think the Battery is covered just trying to figure out if I will do it or have them do it.

Thx
The battery is not covered. You can always save a copy of the ESP to your computer for reference. It is available online.

Peter

I did, I already had reviewed FloodFord price chart and sent a PM over a week ago, just never heard anything back
Sent a PM to who? Flood? This thread is for the ESP from Joel, Two Rivers Ford.

Thanks for the info guys! I will do the Batt myself and save some money.

Go to Flood Ford, figure out the price based on options and subtract $100. Flood started matching Joel on all plans and Joel was $100 over cost, so it will be $100 cheaper then Flood.

Does Joel also offer Lease Coverage for Wear and Tear on new Explorers?

Does Joel also offer Lease Coverage for Wear and Tear on new Explorers?

There is nothing that does wear and tear unless you buy a maintenance plan. But he does do the ESP for leases.

Well crap, I've never heard of that before. It says it must be done at time of lease so I assume Joel can not.

There is nothing that does wear and tear unless you buy a maintenance plan. But he does do the ESP for leases.

ESP on a 36 month lease I would say doesn't pay - everything should be covered under the standard warranty. Thanks for checking

WearCare where did that come from?.........this is the first I have ever heard of it.

Might be worthwhile if you're keeping your vehicle for a long time.

I believe WearCare is a policy against damage charges at lease termination. Door dings, bald tires, etc.

WearCare where did that come from?.........this is the first I have ever heard of it.

Might be worthwhile if you're keeping your vehicle for a long time.

Wear Care is Ford Finance.

Ok I get it....its just a lease thing instead of ESP for a purchase

Joel got me covered on my new 2017 Explorer XLT. $1800 for 7 years, 125, $50 deductible is really an unbeatable price for getting a longer warranty on my first Ford purchase (I'm a Nissan guy but my wife loved the explorer).

Thanks again Joel.

--Ben

Joel got me covered on my new 2017 Explorer XLT. $1800 for 7 years, 125, $50 deductible is really an unbeatable price for getting a longer warranty on my first Ford purchase (I'm a Nissan guy but my wife loved the explirer).

Thanks again Joel.

--Ben
Welcome to the Forum Ben.:wave:
Glad to hear that you're happy with the deal.
Now all you have to do is update your profile.;)

Peter

I currently have the ESP on my 2012. It is due to run out at the end of this year. I would like to continue it to some degree. Would Joel be able to help out on that?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I currently have the ESP on my 2012. It is due to run out at the end of this year. I would like to continue it to some degree. Would Joel be able to help out on that?

Yes, as long as you are still under an ESP, you can buy 1 more to extend. It is what I did with my 2011. I went another 3yr/36k so covered for a total of 9 years and 156,000 miles.

Back