97 Explorer 4x4 and 00 Explorer AWD Part Out/Sell | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

97 Explorer 4x4 and 00 Explorer AWD Part Out/Sell

Like title states I am putting my 00 Explorer and 97 up for sale that are listed in my sig. 97 does run but was in a wreck causing windshield and window to be busted out. 00 is currently torn down but can be rolled on a trailer.

I would prefer to just sell them outright but I am willing to part out some things if its for the larger items like differentials, engines, transmission, interior, etc.

If no interest they are all getting taking to the crusher so good opportunity to come tow away a lot for cheap. Life has taken a different direction for me. Located just south of Louisville, KY.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry to see it go, I hope things will be okay for you. Good luck with the sales. Regards

how far from verona ky. and is it crusher prices? I would like to have some spart parts from the 5.0 awd. but not a big budget. I do have acces to a trailer and could probly come pick up the 00. My number is 859-206-1141. if you wanna shoot me a few pics. we can try to work something out.

I'm sorry to see it go, I hope things will be okay for you. Good luck with the sales. Regards

I appreciate the kind words man.

how far from verona ky. and is it crusher prices? I would like to have some spart parts from the 5.0 awd. but not a big budget. I do have acces to a trailer and could probly come pick up the 00. My number is 859-206-1141. if you wanna shoot me a few pics. we can try to work something out.

Text sent.

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Needing it all to go.

Price bump.

$500 for both. Need to go.

Thanks

Bump.

Do you still have the AWD transmission, and if so - how much do you want for it?

Is the 97 a manual or auto tcase? I'm guessing auto, but it never hurts to ask

Price bump.

$400 for both.

Bump.

Thanks

Price bump $300

Would you sell the V8 shifter cable to the transmission including the bracket that holds it to the trans?

Back