Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3

Damn, that’s very unfortunate. Hope you feel better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hang in there Rick

Hope you are feeling better Rick. We made it to Canyonlands Campground around 6 today. We are at campsite 22 on the second row. We plan on hitting the market in the morning before heading out. Stop by if you are around!

Hope you are feeling better Rick. We made it to Canyonlands Campground around 6 today. We are at campsite 22 on the second row. We plan on hitting the market in the morning before heading out. Stop by if you are around!

Two weeks post op and I still have really bad double vision. Vision is still blurry as well. Supposedly it will all clear up with more time.

Have a great time out there and be safe:chug:

Made it to the trading post guest house right after dark.

I have inside parking but the rig will be outside in the morning. Kinda need someone to guide us.

i will be there around 3 tomorrow at koa. leaving my house around 11am

Well, I talked to 67truckguy who suggested we all meet up at the City Market at 9:00 AM Friday ( 6-1-2018)

We also trolled the KOA looking for an Explorer but didn't see one so we came back home

Drove up Kane Creek Drive today. it's a nice scenic road, we got further away then our 2 gallons of water would have lasted and turned around about 5 miles after the no more camping sign.

couple of pictures, I have a ton of em

edit. Having a "security issue" which is preventing pics uploads, will try later

Finally made it had a few last minute things to get that out us behind schedule

Have fun and stay safe guys. Can't wait to go back again someday.

Wish I could make it...you all have some fun for us, and be sure to post photos so we can wheel with you in our heads lol.

I have a nail in my rear driver side tire. It's a new tire so I don;t want to plug it.
67truckguy Found a tire service which opens at 7:00 AM and hope I can make the 9:00 time. Is 10:00 too late?

I have a nail in my rear driver side tire. It's a new tire so I don;t want to plug it.
67truckguy Found a tire service which opens at 7:00 AM and hope I can make the 9:00 time. Is 10:00 too late?
Going to have it patched instead?

Whenever works for me

So does anyone have a plan?

Dangit. I keep getting a "security issue warning and cannot upload pictures. Possible they are too large.

Big thanks to 67truckguy for leading us through fins and things. The baby lions back was fun, even though I kinda had to fib to the missus to go up there.

Every little thing of metal mits under my truck hit something, sometimes harder than I would have liked. but it's all good. I'm completely in love with the sand flat area and think I might go back up there later with the grandkids just to show them, no trails just a peek inside. They hiked canyonlands today. We rode in comfort.

Kristenandq also attended, as did 67truckguys friend Jeremy and sig. other with a jeep rubicon. Q broke a hub but he'll have it fixed up tomorrow and get back out. It was awesome to meet Q and family. I hope this happens again for us.

Just took the grandkids over baby lions back. We're close enough I could take one of them up and over, come back and pick up the other for a quick trip. Having only 2 seats meant 2 extra trips for grandpa.

Have you seen the Gooney Bird or Uranium Arch?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back