Big Bear in Sept

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
I went up recently to Big Bear CA for some 4wheeling. Want to make it back up there and see who else would able to join.

I'm thinking either September 22nd or 29th. Whicher works better for everyone.

How hard of trials do we want to do?

Difficult trails are:
John Bull
Deep Creek (dishpan springs)
Holcomb Creek

Less difficult trails:
Gold Mountian
White Mountain
Heartbreak Ridge
Horsetheif

Who's interested?

IMG_20180818_101055.jpg

IMG_20180824_124555.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm thinking 22nd, as the off-road show is the following weekend, and I really need to make a trip to it for research reasons.

But will you be ready?

So you wanna move it to the 29th?

What if we make it Sunday the 23rd?

What if we make it Sunday the 23rd?

Not sure Brian is going to stay late at a concert, then get up early the next morning and drive a few hours to wheel all day. :shifty:

Well I can't do the 29th anymore. I'll be on chemo that week. If the trip doesn't happen, I won't be bummed. Off roading isn't the main thing on my mind right now.

That turns out to be a crazy busy week for me. Retired life is not what I though. Lets keep this in mind and do it another time, like maybe early October? You get better RJ.

That turns out to be a crazy busy week for me. Retired life is not what I though. Lets keep this in mind and do it another time, like maybe early October? You get better RJ.

:thumbsup:

I was going to say, Brian is retired, he can any day during the week, it's all us poor working saps:p

My neighbor runs a used car lot or something, he's always bringing something nutty home. Lambos, Raptors, GT500's, Hellcat, Classic Mucscle cars. Anyway he said to let me know when we go out next, because they got a Rubicon in that can't find the lein holder on it, so there stuck with it. They have sit on it for a year, before they can do anything, so he said they want to take it out and beat on it.:D

Might still go on the 22nd. But probably won't take the hard trails

Pushing this back to October.

The 13th or the 20th.

Any input?

Kinda cutting in close to truckhaven? I can't do October. Next weekend wasn't looking good either anyway:(

I miss Big Bear, the smell of pines and the cool breeze. I used to live in Yucaipa (just below BB) several years ago. Have fun guys!

It's still a few weeks before Truckhaven.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back