For Sale - HD Motor Mounts | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale HD Motor Mounts

I have a new pair of heavy duty 4.0L motor mounts up for sale. Custom fabricated to the OEM mount specs so it is a direct bolt in re-using your existing hardware (nuts). They use a polyurethane bushing to isolate the motor. Replaces the Anchor and other brands part # 2641 and 2643 mounts

Fits the following years of Rangers, Explorers and Bronco IIs Only:
FORD BRONCO II (1986 - 1990)
FORD EXPLORER (1991 - 1994)
FORD RANGER (1986 - 1997)
MAZDA B3000 (1994 - 1996)
MAZDA B4000 (1994 - 1997)
MAZDA NAVAJO (1991 - 1994)

$155 shipped for the pair.

motor mount (1).jpg

motor mount (3).jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@Brian1 , got anymore of these?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

@Brian1 , got anymore of these?

I don't have any ready to go but I do have a few in process that are partially built right now. In a hurry? I may be able to get a pair finished this week before a few trips I have coming up. If not it would be toward the end of the month.

No rush, engine is just going in for test fitting right now and then coming back out to prep the engine bay.

Just PM me when you're ready.

Hey bud, will you ever make the 1999 4.0 Motor mounts?

Got mine today thanks:thumbsup:

Any trans mounts left?

I could use one

Were u saying tht u made a few sets of motor mounts for the 99 4.0 ohv? If so would you happen to have any mounts thatll fit the 01 2 dr sport 4.0 sohc?
No, just the original sets for the 1st gen OHVs. Later model mounts are still on the drawing board with no ETA on production.

Installed the trans mount today. Very heavy duty. You can feel a small vibration in the car with the new mount.

Compare the V6 trans mounts for 97-01's, versus 95/96 parts. The same V6 went in all of them from 91-01, but the transmission changed in 1995 to the 4R44E, and in 97 to the 5R55E. The difference would be from 94 to 95, the new version trans, cousin/similar, but did they change the mount itself or the cross member. The Explorer frames are mighty close from 91-94 versus 95-01, but the cross member is still likely different. Ford likes to redesign parts even if they don't need to.

Okay so I just looked on Ford's pts technician website and under the workshop manual for the 97 to 2000 Explorers it has chapters for both V6s(sohc, ohv). And as far as Automatic Transmissions go the workshop manual states that it had the A4LD up until 94, then in 95 they offered the 4R44E, 4R55E and the A4LD, 96 was the same as 95 except they added the 4R70W to the lineup except I think that's for the V8, then in 97 is when they only offered the 5R55E plus the 4R70W.

I've had several people ask so I am going to start looking into it. It won't be quick, maybe next year??

okay so it's next year LOL I was wondering if you had an ETA on production or any kind of R&D for new motor mounts

photo.php

Any of these availabe for a 91? i would buy all 3

Back