Installing FOG lights........any suggestions? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Installing FOG lights........any suggestions?

don-ohio

Reaction score
City, State
jackson,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Aerostar extended
Did any Aerostars come with fog lights. Surely some did,but the three I;ve owned did not. I figure to buy something and imbed them if possible. I make 4 trips a year thru foggy mountains and I'm tired of the suspense.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The 93-97 ranger valance. LMC truck sells the valance new.

1997 ford ranger.JPG

So Josh, you mean buy the whole lower bumper cover? It fits? Brooklyn, will those have to hang outside or will they mount inside some way? Thanks to both of you. don

Thanks,Brooklyn! I will look at those, but whatever I get,I have to mount very low. Thanks for the link! don

So Josh, you mean buy the whole lower bumper cover? It fits? Brooklyn, will those have to hang outside or will they mount inside some way? Thanks to both of you. don
The valance is just the piece that has the fog lights. It bolts to the bottom of the bumper, it would give you a factory looking place to install the fog lights. What gave me the idea was years ago I was reading about a turbo ford festiva and the owner had installed that valance on the car.

Thanks,Josh! I will revisit that site,but last night I couldn't find the Ranger valance.

Yeah,I wondered the same thing. The light holes are for round fog lights,which is okay, but I need the diameter of the holes. I'll look again.

Back